Chapter 25

Tsukiko'S POV 

YUJI: Age 11

TSUKIKO: Age 10

I poured my black coffee this morning, absolutely hating life. I woke up waaayyy too early. I had another nightmare so I woke up.... Way too early. 

It's too late to go back to sleep so I text the only psycho I know would wake up at this ungodly hour... My best friend Yuji Itadori. 

Tsuki-chan <3 : Yo you on your way?

Yuji-baka: TSUKI-CHAN!!! Are you sick or something? 

Tsuki-chan<3: No y?

Yuji-baka: Because it's daytime and you're awake. Usually, ur all scary monster in the mornings and I have to wake u up...

Tsuki-chan <3: ...It's like your asking me to hurt you. 

Yuji-baka: SORRY TSUKICHAN!!! ILY! DON'T BE MAD. 

Tsuki-chan <3: Well? U pickin me up oooorrrrrr....

Yuji-baka: Oh I was already on my way before you txted I'm out front. 

Tsuki-chan <3: ... weirdo. Door's unlocked. 

A minute later Yuji walked into the kitchen. "Tsuki-chan!!!! You know it's pretty dangerous to leave your front door unlocked like that. Anyone could just walk in." Yuji said grabbing some food out of my fridge. 

"Better than waking up at two am to let my wasted mother into the house." Ya, mom's party girl phase is less a phase and more a lifestyle at this point. Grandma and Grandpa pay for everything so there is no real need for her to work, this only makes her more spoiled. 

Besides... I can protect myself. 

"Ready to head out?" Yuji asked holding out his hand for me to grab. 

I nodded reaching to hold his hand as we headed out of the house. Yuji has been walking me to and from school since I was four years old. He's never missed a day. He even walked me to school once when he was sick. He was in his pajamas, wrapped in a blanket when he showed up at my house. He had a really bad fever so he had to sneak out of the window so his grandpa wouldn't catch him out of bed. He ended up throwing up on the way there but it was a sweet gesture. 

"COME ON TSUKI-CHAN!!! Why are you walking so slow?" He whined pulling me along faster. 

"I'm sorry that I'm not all might!... unlike one freak I know..." I playfully glared at him. 

Seriously though... If you think I'm OP, you should see Yuji. 

He's insanely fast and strong, he can jump so high it looks like he's flying. I swear to god it's not human. 

"Oh Well if you're having a hard time keeping upppp..." I know that stupid smirk anywhere. 

"NO YUJI DON'T-" completely ignoring me he picked me up bridal style like I weighed nothing before taking off at lightning speed towards the school.