Chapter 40

AN: HEY Y'ALL! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED I AM SO SORRY! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY! ANY WAY ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER!!!

Warning!!!!! ANOTHER! MAJOR! SPICE SCENE!!!

ALL THOSE UNDER 18 PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

SELENE'S POV*

Gojo left us to our own devices after a while, leaving Yuji and me alone in the dark basement. It smelled stale, dust-covered some of the furniture. This is no place for the king of curses or Yuji for that matter. 

My thumb mindlessly traced Yuji's jawline as I smiled up at him. Once again the battle between Tsukiko's love for Yuji and my own love for Sukuna raged on in my head. I pushed the thoughts to the side as Yuji placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I got the faint taste of butter and salt from the popcorn he had religiously consumed. 

His hands rested on my hips pulling me closer to him. "I'm sorry to worry you, Tsuki-chan," Yuji whispered placing his forehead against mine. 

I didn't say anything, I simply threw my arms around his neck and reconnected our lips. Before I remembered, I did love Yuji. Do I still love Yuji? Tsukiko was me, just devoid of my memories. I didn't remember the crippling loneliness. I didn't remember the crimes the humans committed. I did remember the man who showed me what it felt like to be prioritized, to be loved.

So now that I do... what does that change? 

The kiss between Yuji and I became more heated. The pain of being separated pouring into our passion. 

I jumped a little when my back hit the wall, not realizing our movement. The gasp from my shock allowed Yuji access as his tongue fought for dominance. Yuji groaned as my thigh grazed his most sensitive parts. 

The air changed, the once sweet and longing kiss turned hot and lustful as my fingers lightly pulled on his hair. 

The black dress I was wearing road up as Yuji lifted one of my legs. He pressed his body against mine as he kissed down my neck. 

"God, I missed you, Yuji." I breathed out as he lifted my other leg around his waist. My weight distributed between the wall at my back and my death grip on Yuji as he continued to ravage my neck. 

He slowly pulled me off the wall and carried me towards the couch. He laid me down beneath him, he shifted so that he was on his knees, towering over me. He slowly ran his hands up my thighs before gripping the bottom of my dress. He stopped his movements, looking up at me for permission. 

"Yes, please." I smiled.

He smiled brightly at me, pulling the black fabric up and over my head, leaving me in only my underwear. He followed closely behind, ripping off his shirt. I kissed down his chest as my fingers grazed the waistband of his pants. 

He pushed me back down onto my back, looking down on me in adoration. He then leaned down once again whispering in my ear as his fingers grazed my skin, "You are the most gorgeous person to walk this earth. So beautiful. My beautiful Tsuki-chan." 

I failed to notice the red eyes also very interested in my current activities. 

Yuji kissed my jaw preparing to enter me before his movements stopped... I was confused for a moment before I heard a deep voice growl out, "Extention.

Before I had a moment to realize what happened, I gasped as he forcefully trusted into me. My nails dug into his back as the marks appeared on his skin. His hold on my sides grew a bit painful as his sharp nails dug into my skin.