Chapter 42

SELENES POV*

"TSUKI-CHAN!!!!" 

I awoke with a start nearly falling off the couch as Yuji jumped over the couch to kneel in front of me. I must have dozed off waiting for him as he was out on some mission. 

"Yuji-baka!!! Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Well, you almost give ME a heart attack every day with your beautiful face so we are even." He gave me that lopsided dopey sunshine grin and I pretended to gag at his sweet words. 

"EWWW NOOOO STOOPPPP!"

"Tsuki-chan is so pretty when she's flustered."

"I'm gonna puke."

"That's okay Tsuki-chan you are so sweet I would get sick too."

"Oh, God make it stop."

"I LOVE YOU TSUKI-CHAN!" He smushed my cheeks together planting a light kiss on my scrunched-up lips. 

"Was there a purpose to this assault or are you just naturally this annoying." 

"You love me Tsuki-chan..."

"..... shut up."

He laughed pulling me into his arms as he laid back onto the couch. "I made a new friend today, his name is Junpei. He's tied in with a bad curse, I invited him to hang out and I wanted to know if you wanted to come."

Involved with curses, God I hope it's not one of Geto's crew. If it's that volcano bitch I'm gonna have a meltdown (pun not intended). 

I did mean to talk to Sukuna about the plans to take down the Jujutsu Sorcerers in more detail but we got... distracted. 

"I can't I have to train with the others for this upcoming event, apparently we are facing off against another school. Oh, did you know that one of our Senpais is an Inumaki? It makes me happy... you know to get to know someone related to me." I was talking to Yuji but mainly, Sukuna. 

It was easier than saying, Hey love of my life, my sunshine, my reason for being, remember those kids I had with that other guy who helped kill you and tricked me into marrying him with the promise of getting you back? Well, one of their descendants is there so please please please don't kill him! THANKS LOVE YOU!

Oh God, he's definitely going to kill him. 

"That's great!" "FUCKING WHAT!?!?!"

Yuji and Sukuna spoke at the same time. I sweatdropped, I don't really know what reaction I was hoping for but whatever it was, I have a feeling that is not what I'm about to get. 

"Extention"

Yuji was gone and the markings decorated his face. Four beautiful blood-red eyes glared at me. I smiled innocently at him, hoping MAYBE I could convince him not to kill my great great great blah blah blah grandson.

"You want me to spare him... Don't you?" He practically growled at me. 

ABORT ABORT!!! BAD STRATEGY!!!

I leaned in and kissed him hard. DISTRACT DISTRACT. 

My fingers curled into his hair as I pulled him down on top of me. Well, it worked...

He harshly gripped my hair pulling my head back so he could have full access to my neck. He began kissing along my skin, stopping right above the sensitive spot where my throat and shoulder meet.

"Don't think I've forgotten our little conversation love... why in HELL would I spare your love child?"

He continued to kiss my neck as I thought up the best answer. 

"Because if you do I'll cry and never speak to you again."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"....You Bitch."

"I love you too, sunshine.... now please don't kill him." 

"Whatever... but you have to feed it." 

"He's not a dog love"

"He's part bitch so he kinda is."

"RYOMEN SUKUNA!!!"

"What I meant the human you fornicated with....maybe."

"Brat king"

"Bitch"

"Old man."

"If I throw a stick would you fuck off"

"But what would you do without your cane, grandpa?"

"Such a sharp tongue, for someone underneath me." 

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"Well shitty brat I'm going to put that sharp tongue of yours to work. I-" 

With that, his time in control was up and a mortified Yuji looked at the position his girlfriend and the kind of curses were previously in. "OH MY GOSH! TSUKI-CHAN I'M SO SORRY! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, DID HE?"

I tried not to pout when I responded,  "No he didn't do anything, don't worry Yuji I'm okay, really." 

Damn so close...