080| Little Cassie

I'm great with kids.

I was once told I have the amount of braincells that a four year old has, a bit rude I must say. But if there was one kid I absolutely loved, it was little Cassie.

"Hey Cass!"

Scott always brought Cassie around the tower to see the Avengers. She was one of the coolest kids ever and I don't like children very much, so that an amazing compliment she should hold with her for the rest of her life.

"Hey I'm so sorry, can you watch her, I have to do some things and Hope could kill me! Okay thanks bye!" 

I mean I didn't get a chance to respond but Cassie's an icon, so I didn't mind.

"So Cass, what do we want to do today?" I said, whilst feeding the child, because I read somewhere they need to be fed. I'm not very good at this.

"Tea party, in princess dresses!" She asked.

So this 10 year old wanted a tea party, I mean I can do that I have them with Hulk on all the time. I did however need to call in some reinforcements on the dresses.

"So you don't have any bushy ballgowns that could pass as a princess dress?"

"I can look into it kid, but I'm not sure" Tony responded, I mean my guy just wanted to do some science stuff with bruce but I had to entertain a 10 year old so I think I'm more relevant.

"Thank you Tony. By the way, have you seen the child?"

"You lost her!"

"No! Okay, maybe just a little bit! Ow and we need tiaras too!" I yelled, running out of the lab to start a manhunt for the kid.

"I never got to see that.."

"See what?" Bruce responded to Tonys statement.

"Her grow up, her childhood. There was no tea party or sports games, we got her as this little ball of power and sarcasm that was over that stage of her life.." 

"It must be difficult.."

Tony did manage to secure us many princess dresses, crowns and left them inside the dinning room for us to play with. 

"More tea, you're majesty?"

"Stop being so silly Y/N!" She giggled.

"You are the queen, we treat the queen with respect-"

"What did you do to my girlfriend?!" 

Wanda had appeared in the doorway and was dying with laugher at my lovely princess gown.

"You look like a cake topper.." She said, attempting to join the party.

"Nope, you wear a dress and then you can have cake!" Cassie yelled, pointing at the big blue one.

Eventually the three of us were sat with tea, gossiping about the biggest tower scandals. I mean all we could come up with was the fact that Thor lost his hammer in Disneyland and they wouldn't let him take it back. I mean Loki saw it first, but there's something weird happening in that company.

"Hey has anyone-" Steve had been stopped in his tracks, looking at what for some reason was deemed as a spectral, "-what on earth is this.."

"Hey Steve, wanna join us?"

"Em okay where do I-"

"Grab a dress and sit.."

Reluctantly, the star spangled man dawned a gown. Eventually the wiener soldier and the play boy joined in, wanting to be apart of our afternoon tea as well

"This is lovely, are you having a good time Cass-"

Looking over, the little girl was worn out and had fallen asleep on the sofa next to Wanda. The pair were snuggled up and everyone in the room couldn't help but crack a smile.

"This is nice.." Bucky said, sipping his tea with his pinky finger out.

"Your dresses are just glorious, magnificent, I don't think there's a perfect word to describe them.." I laughed, making sure there were many photographs of this.

"We never got to do this stuff with you, like kid things.." Steve softly said.

"Well you can now, more tea?"

Hey!

So many of you noticed the awesome new cover for this book and that is all thanks to @_Daisy_Thorn_. It is so amazing and I'm so grateful for her help with it!

-Jamie :)