098| Ours

They sort of just stood there after I was taken away.

When I was teleported away, there was a bit of a delayed reaction before it finally hit them.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Steve screamed.

It was sort of like that Micheal Scott mean with the fire drill, if you know you know. All I'm saying is that it was utter chaos. They had even seen the worst of it, someone had to tell Wanda. May they die a painless death.

"So let me get this straight.." Wanda said to Steve, who had lost at rock paper scissors and had to tell her, "There are aliens on the loose and whilst you brain dead mother fuckers were attempting to find their whereabouts, you lost Y/N?!"

"Well yes thats basically-"

"You realise my girlfriend, your daughter, has absolutely zero common sense and will more than likely get herself killed?!" She yelled.

"We do and we-"

"My girlfriend could be dead because of you idiots!" She yelled, "Where are you in the search to find her because I will start hurting people and Rogers, your at the top of my list.." She said, piercing through Steves soul.

Everyone was on high alert in the tower, searching for me. You would think Tony would have chipped me after being kidnapper and fleeing the state or country a number of times, I guess he isn't that smart.

"Do we have a lead?!" Bucky yelled at Tony in the meeting room.

"No we-"

With that the doors flew open, smoke appeared and my main bitch in charge strolled on in.

"No, we have her notes app.." Loki smiled, dropping his things on the table and heading to Wanda who was guarding my phone.

To be clear, my phone doesn't come on missions with me. Due to the fact that Loki and I attempted to make a TikTok mid battle. So I left it with the person I trusted most, Wanda, and had a strict set of rules incase i was ever kidnapped again.

"Okay here's what it says," Tony read to the entire team, "'Hey squad, if your reading this then once again, I've been kidnapped. First off, do not let Wanda play any bitch ass sad songs with lyrics such as 'if we had five more minutes' because I will return and commit some murder. Next off, if I hear none of you helped Bucky when he inevitably cries, I will rib out your internal organs. My finally request is for someone to take over my position in insulting Steve-'"

"Oh come on, just get to the part where she explains actual important stuff!" The twink on steroids yelled, someone had to keep that boy in check.

"Let me see.." Tony said, scaling through a list of who gets my belongs, "Here! 'In the chances I am not murdered, make a movie about my murder if it does happen by the way, I have a burner phone in my shoe-' wait what?!"

I live with two Russian spies, I've picked up a few things. Like how I wear boats as part of my suit to cut a burner phone into the sole,  they have chunky ass heals for a reason, not just because I look hot as fuck in them.

"We thought her well" Bucky said, holding his hand out for a high five with Nat.

"'Just wait around for my call, it should be soon'" Tony said, finishing the paragraph, "So what we just wait?!" He said, looking to the team.

"No, we keep trying to track her whilst waiting on her to call.." Steve said.

Ah yes, they should wait for me to call. I'm not gonna leave you on another cliffhanger, or many they fact that I might not call is one. I would apologise for putting so many of you on edge, but it's sort of fun.