091| Operation Sea Valley

I know what you're thinking, why am I executing an operation and why is Peter Parker in a group chat called the hot ones? Well I had a mission to execute and Tony wanted me to include Peter, so here we are

"I have the RV in play, he thinks were going cross country.." I said, loading mine and Wanda's bags into the car.

"Were not going cross country?!" Peter asked.

"No twerp, were going across the globe.."

So, I may have created an entire operation for a trip to not just leave the state, but the country. It had taken a while too perfect but, the roadies were going European.

Tony had taken to putting a tracker on my vehicles, the RV mainly, so I decided to let him think thats where we were. I had hired someone to drive around America and throw him off, whist we would be driving around another continent. 

A quick cab ride took us to the airport, where we had to decided what country we would fly to. After a lengthy debate, we boarded a flight that would take us to Madrid, Spain. It would take us over 7 hours to fly across the Atlantic Ocean, but so far we were doing great.

"So this is Spain.." Loki said as we stepped out of the airport into the heat of the country.

"Well we're here now, what do we do?" Peter asked, standing beside him.

Good question. There was four teenagers in a foreign country with a greasy ass Asguardian that thought Dance Monkey was a good song for like 2 weeks. I think we could die.

We decided to first rent a hostel for the night, drop our belonging off before exploring.

We checked out the Royal Palace of Madrid, I swear when I take over the world this is where I'm gonna live. Loki wanted to do a museum visit, we were on vacation not a class trip so I didn't understand why so I just took my girlfriend for ice cream, I mean her brother had to come and wouldn't just be like Peter and go with greasy.

City night life was amazing, everything was bright and everyone seem happy. We had a lovely, peaceful dinner before getting to bed. 

"You know what, we should have gone to Barcelona, not Madrid.." Peter said, whist eating his breakfast.

"Don't shit on Madrid, I happen to like it here.." I said in response.

"Well there's cool waterparks in Barcelona.." He muttered.

"How long will it take to get there?"

I mean it did take us like 2 hours to get all the way to Barcelona, it was like on the other side of the country, but my god was it worth it. Amazing waterparks and trips to the beach, we were there way longer than expected.

"So.." I said as we sat on the golden beach watching the sunset "Where to next?"

"Paris seems good my love.." Wanda said, my lady is smart and hot.