092| My Dads

I have what what might be considered the best dads in the world.

Did you really think I was gonna talk about that tiny cliffhanger I left you all so soon? You should know better than this. You're gonna have to wait, so sit tight.

Anyway, I have the best dads. You might not believe me, so here's a few examples.

"Tony..." I said, appearing in his lab.

"Yes kid?" Tony said, not looking at his work.

"I'm bored.."

Yeah usually its best to make me do something when I'm bored or else I could prank call the president again. Or potentially leave the state or the country, I'm still fucking grounded over that.

"Just grab that boot and do something, remember that robot you made? Let's hope you can do as good of a job on these.." He said, pulling out the chair beside me.

I did some tinkering with the boot before looking to what Tony was doing, wiring a thruster. Although it didn't make much sense to me.

"Swap-"

"What no, this is important-"

"So are your boots, you don't wanna be wearing some Skeatchers ass looking things, plus your doing that wrong.." I said, snatching it from him.

"Doing it wrong?!" 

Shit, didn't mean to offend you, ah well.

"It can be way more powerful if you do it like this.." I said, showing him my way of doing things.

Bestie was shook. I mean there was no other phrase to describe what he was in that current moment. We spent the day with him teaching me things, I was learning a great deal about my dad. Probably one of the best memories I had with him.

It does look like to any outsider that I hate Steve. I mean I wanted to murder him for over a year when he was still fucking Sharon so I think that it was quite understandable. Steve was the one however that thought me to dance.

"So you step forward, back-"

I should also mention he was teaching me his grandpa ass dance moves, no renegade here. 

"I'm doing it right, stop taking!"I said, focusing on what my feet were doing.

"Look up to me, you can' focus on your feet when your doing this.." I said.

Steve had his arms around me and was showing me how to properly dance. Something about how Wanda would like it, probably why agreed to do this in the first place.

"You know, I only dance with the special people.." He said, still following the steps.

"Don't get sentimental, old man.." I laughed, "Was Sharon one of them?"

Bestie I needed the facts, do you really think I wan't gonna get the tea?

"I didn't, I danced with Peg however.." He sighed, you got the news here folks, "I dance with Nat too.."

"You really love her, don't you.." I asked.

"Your mom is one of the best people I've ever met.."

"I know, thats why she's my mom.."

Like I said, I do love Steve. I think we have had our troubles, but we're getting over it. Slowly because I mean I can still make fun of him for it.

Bucky thought me how to ride a motorcycle. Against everyones wishes might I add.

"This is gonna be great.." I laughed, putting on the helmet.

"Remember, if you die its on me and I don't want an I told you so from the team.."

"So like I'll be dead and thats what you care about?!"

"And I'll have to help plan you funeral, thats a whole other worm hole.."

"Dick.."

"Shush and get on the bike.." He said, practically pushing me onto it.

Thats how to started, the whole bike riding thing. Now a days we like to ride through the city.

Each one of my fathers has thought me something important, I don't know what I would do without them. I mean they almost had to go on without me, but you don't know anything about that yet.