0121| Brians a Bitch

My surname is made up of four different names.

Them four people being Tony, Steve, Nat and Bucky. So when I'm in trouble at school, my principal will call them in that order.

When Tony was called, he was unavailable. Apparently he and Steve had a meeting, but there was no meeting scheduled for today. That's what they told me, there was no meetings all week. Sketchy, not gonna lie.

Then they called my mom, who insisted on speaking to me.

"Hey mom.."

"What did you do now?" She asked.

"Food fight, I think Brian just wants a reason to yell at me.." I laughed, looking to Brian, bestie was not laughing.

"Alright, i'll pick you up. We can get ice cream or something.." She said, I could hear her grabbing her keys.

"Can you bring Buck? The other dads are in a meeting.."

"There were no meetings today, or all week for that matter" Nat said in a confused tone.

"Apparently there is now.."

"I'll grab Bucky, see you in ten.."

It was sort of awkward chilling in the principal office, as far as I knew Brian and I didn't have much in common.

"So, you have any people on the go?" I awkwardly asked.

"People?" He said, moving his eyes from the computer.

"Well I don't know if you wanna fuck the girls, gays or theys.." I said in defense.

"How much longer will you parents be?!" He said, that wasn't an answer, Brian.

It took Nat eight minutes, yes I counted cause I was bored, to arrive with my father to take me away.

"Come on Y/N, in the car.." She said as she entered the office.

"Excuse me, miss, we have to speak about her behavior!" Brian yelled.

"I'll take care of that, you can just keep your trap shut, if it was up to me you would be unemployed.." She said, gesturing me out of the office.

When I first stepped into the car, there was a serious silence, like I was in trouble. I'm only ever in trouble when I flee the state.

"Y/N, NATASHA SAID THE DINO GAME WAS FOR CHILDREN!" Bucky yelled.

I guess they were the ones making the awkward silence.

"I SAID THAT THE GAME WAS SOMETHING KIDS PLAY, I MEANT IT AS A NICE WAY!" She yelled back.

"The Dino game with the fun music?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Bucky wimped.

"Oh yeah, I LOVE THAT GAME!"

The conflict was resolved by Nat buying everyone ice cream and discussing what the off the books meeting was about. Maybe they were planning a surprise party, but noting suprisable was coming up.

It was a bit weird and when I learned what the meeting was about, let's just say it wasn't fun. All hell broke loose.