0117| Karaoke Night

The trick to an excellent karaoke night, is to get everyone absolutely wasted.

Even the super soldiers, they can't get drunk on earths alchohal, its not strong enough. However the stuff Thor flys in, thats too strong, even for them.

So when the teens are the only sober ones, we could enjoy and film the entire thing. It was brilliant.

One of the best things about a night like this is, everyone's song choices are so predictable and unpredictable at the exact same time.

When we wanted to get things started, Wanda and I would sing a little something. I mean we're hot and sound great. It was always something cheesy, one of our favorites being 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart'.

Then we would get Thor, who sang something out of the blue and usually was hilarious.

"........tequila...." He said, holding the mic to his mouth.

Natasha would sing something bad ass as fuck. She could rap, it was a skill nobody was clear about until she was drunk. Her best rap was to 'Venom', trust me it was cool.

When Tony was drunk enough, he would sing one of his guilty pleasures. But he would have to be very drunk.

"ITS A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAY YES!" He would sing, or sing scream if we are using more accurate terms.

Scott was a die hard one direction stan. I loved that about him. So when he was given the chance, he would sing it at the top of his lungs.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES, WHOAH OOOHH" He would scream.

Peter would sing something upbeat, of course he wouldn't be drunk, just having fun.

"SHE SAID SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!" He sang, with a smile on his face.

Bucky and Sam would sing something together as well. I mean it was always random what they would pick, but I always enjoyed it.

"CAUSE BABY THERE AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH!" They would sing at the literal top of there voices.

Pietro was a Jacob Sartorius fan. Man would sing it all the time, once I heard him when I walked by the bathroom, singing it in the shower. I never got the reasoning, not did I know if his obsession was ironic or not.

"BECAUSE YOU CAN WEAR MY, SWEAT SHIRT!" He sang, putting full emotion into the lyrics.

Clint was kinda uncultured, I mean he knew the basic things. One of his favorites was 'Cake By The Ocean', I mean of all things he made us sit through him singing that.

For some reason Loki always had had a pair of black sunglasses on hand. When that man had some drinks in him, the glasses were put on and the tunes where sang.

"IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!" He would say, working the mic with the glasses on.

Steve would google 'Classic Karaoke Songs' before every performance. He would use one of the top songs, even if he didn't know what the song was or about. One time we got him to sing Toxic by Britney Spears, it was beautiful.

Bruce, my sweet little bean, would always have something great up his hands. His favorites, Harry Styles or Ricky Montgomery. When he was drunk enough he would sing us a little something.

So when we could, I would get the entire team together, get them drunk and get them to sing. The videos I took of them singing were my most prized possessions, mainly because they were unknown to the people in them.

I had them for um, future reference. I mean if I every wanted to get out of training, I knew what to do.