0108| Minecraft

We always play video games at the tower.

Recently, we has made an SMP for the tower. It was called the 'Avenger SMP', pretty basic but it got to the point. The members included myself, Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Shuri and we had to kick Loki out because of the TNT incident. 

However when we were all playing, Tony walked in and demanded he was added. There was then a spiral of EVERYONE wanting to be added.

Eventually, there was a war in which broke out, all thanks to good old Sam Wilson.

"I did not steal your stack of diamonds.." He said, once Peter and I went to kill him, sorry ask him a simple question without violence. 

"Wanda literally saw you from our little cottage on the mountain, she was planting flowers and saw you and Bucky literally playing catch with them!" I yelled.

"Well, I'm not giving them back.." He said, in an evil tone.

"This is war, bird man.." Peter said, in a tone of pure evil whilst getting right up close in the mans face. This right here was the Peter Parker we needed, the one who starts wars and steals turtles.

That last part does not make sense so let me fill you in. Sam had a lovely fish tank in his base, with like three turtles.There used to be four, but there was an incident a while ago when Tony killed on of Sam's turtles, it wasn't great.

So Peter stole one of the turtles, putting it in a floating glass box in the sky and had built some red stone thing that would drop the turtle out of the box to its death when it got dark on the server. All Sam had to do was return the diamonds, which he didn't, but then Peter failed to stop the turtle from plugging to its death. Peter was only bluffing with his leverage, but then it passed away. RIP that pussy aye. Not the right time? Okay.

So a war broke out, it was basically all the adults versus the kids and Thor was just running around. Little bean had no idea how to play but still found what ever the fuck he was doing to be fun, so we left him to it.

After about four days, Tony came for mine and Wanda's little cottage with our dogs and parrots, attempting to blow it up. I think thats when Wanda went fucking god mode and basically wreaked all of them.

It took two weeks before a peace conference was hosted in Mount America, named by the patriotic bitch himself. Let's just say it was interesting, to say the least.

"To achieve peace, each side has some demands.." Steve said, we were in his mountain after all so I guess he could host, "Natasha would like Pietro to help her rebuild the horse stable he blew up.."

"I guess I could do that.." Pietro agreed.

"Next, Y/N would like Bucky to return he bow named, do I have to say this name?" Steve asked.

"Indeed, that bow is my prized possession!"

"The um, 'hoe destroyer' because and I quote 'there are some wild ass hoes that I need to put down'- what goes on inside your head?" He said in fear, "Swiftly moving on, Sam would like Peter to issue a full apology for this war-"

"Nope, I knew he was gonna do this! I want joint responsibility and my diamonds back!" Peter yelled.

"Well its not like you can just give me my turtle back!" Sam yelled back.

"Thats it!" Peter yelled, bestie had done something, "Say hello to ma little friend!" He yelled.

There was a chat posted and when I looked to the corner of my screen, I realised I was sleeping on how psychotic this spider bitch can be. It simply read, Loki had joined the game.

"Hello mother fuckers!" He yelled, beginning to place TNT.

"You brought him back?!" I yelled.

"I white listed him! I figured Sam would pull something like this and now I'm two steps ahead!"

"He's gonna blow up EVERYTHING!" I yelled back to Peter.

So yeah, Loki managed to destroy everything and now the server is in complete ruins. You see, this is why Wanda and I have our own worlds.