0106| Culture (2)

I believe in culturing the uncultured. 

Someone had to do it, I simply volunteered. However I was noticing that certain people weren't paying attention, so I dropped a pop quiz. 

"You all did amazing, well correction, everyone but Steve did amazing.." I said, handing out the graded tests.

When I got to Steve, I did that thing teachers do when they want to be really disappointed in you before giving you your test. 

"Thor did better than you.." I said, putting the paper in front of him.

I decided I needed to run through the corrections with my class, mainly for Steve because he was highly confused.

"Okay question one, what killed Prince Philip?" I asked, looking to my class of just like 5 people.

Steve put his hand up, bad call for the dork with the wrong answer. I can't wait to humiliate him.

"Because of his old age?" He nervously said.

"If that was the case, there would be no need for you and Bucky. WRONG." I said, slamming my fists on his desk.

"He was already dead, they were just lugging his body around!" Bucky yelled.

"He had a sour patch kid!" Nat yelled out as well.

"He listened to Kidz Bop!" Thor yelled.

"All correct answers!" I laughed, leaving Steve ever. "Okay next, if something is broken, what do you do?"

"Fix it!" Steve said, as if he was right, he was not.

"WRONG. You put it in rice!" I said, I mean everyone else go it right. He could just be dumb.

"Her answers are just so wrong.." Steve muttered to himself. I'm always right, you're just salty you failed.

"Next up, what food item single handily saved gen-z?" I asked.

"Garlic bread!" Wanda yelled out.

"Correct! Wow your all really good at this, this statement excludes Steve-"

"Y/N I wanted to ask you about the last question, it just says 'write down your best Steve insult for extra marks?'" He said.

"I got some pretty good answers-"

"No my concern is, why was this made a question?" He said, seeming a bit pissed of now.

"I was making the test and got bored, thats it.." I replied, "Who would like to read their insults out loud?" I asked.

"I'll go!" Nat said, turning to her beloved.

"You took part in this?!" He said, bestie was about to cry.

"It said extra marks, I wanted the marks.." She said in defence, "Steve, you are a simp.."

It was simple, poetic. An answer which I would treasure forever. The best part is, the mans didn't even know what a simp was.

"Okay, I think we can get started on todays lesson. We shall be going over important historic events such as the battle of the Joshes, the history of the Ratatouille musical and a dive into who Taylor Swift has written music about!"

It was a fun lesson, I mean at least Steve learned some actually knowledge. I honestly can't even put into words how dumb that man is