2

"It's hard for me to blame you when you were already lost."

Jisoo's POV

I called Jennie as soon as I ended the call with Lisa. Luckily she picked up after a few rings. "Hey, Unnie?" she said with a cheerful tone on the other line.

"Jen, where are you?" I asked her curiously. "I'm on my way to a restaurant with a friend, why?" she asked.

"A friend? Who may that be?" I thought to myself. "May I know who that friend of yours is?" I hope it's not who I think it is.

I heard her chuckle, "Oh, you know him Unnie." 

No.....

"Wait! What?! Why are yo–" before I could finish what I'm saying, she cutted me off. "I gotta go now, Unnie. Bye!" she ended the call.

"Damn it!" I furiously grabbed my keys and rushed outside to where my car is parked.

"Why are you doing this Jennie?" I asked myself. Why could my sister do such a thing, I don't wanna hate her but I'm really disappointed at her.

When I arrived at Lisa's house, I saw her waiting for me outside the door with puffy eyes. Seems like she's been crying since earlier.

She ran towards me and hugged me really tight, "Chu..." she said while sniffing. "I–I don't know w–what to say, it hurts so bad."

I pulled her closer to me and calmed her down. "Hush now Lali, why don't we head inside first and you can tell me everything there, okay?" She only nodded at me and we went inside together.

I went straight to the kitchen to get Lisa some water before going to the living room where she's sitting. But before going to where Lisa is, I texted Jennie a couple of time to let her know how disappointed I am at her.

"Here, drink this then we can talk about it." I handed her a glass of water which she took and drank it all in one go. "Thanks, Chu." I nodded and gave her a pat on her shoulder.

"So tell me, what really happened?" She took a deep breath and she told me everything that happened last night. 

Now I'm getting kind of pissed of with my sister. "I can't believe Jennie could do such a thing!" I don't wanna tell Lisa that I know Kai, maybe not know though.

"Chu, please don't tell her that I know what she's doing, please..." She begged, crying her heart out. "I just want to pretend that I know nothing, until she's ready to tell me." I felt sorry for her, she's my bestfriend after all and it hurts seeing her in this state.

I sighed deeply, "I won't Lali, don't worry." I gave her a hug, assuring her that I'm always here for her no matter what. "Now, cheer up Manoban. Let's go somewhere, I know a place that could cheer you up."

She only nodded and got up, "Let me freshen up first." then she left.

While waiting for Lisa to finish up, I dialed Jennie's number a couple of times, but she's not picking up. "Ugh! Jennie, I swear I'm going to–"

"I'm done, Chu! Let's go." I was cutted of by Lisa who is now waiting for me by the door.

***

We are here outside the building where the dance studio is located waiting for our other bestfriend, Kang Seulgi. We met her during our high school years, she's kind of a goofball and an amazing dancer as well. She and Lisa would sometimes do a dance battle when we were still young, up until now when we mess around.

Lisa loves to dance, that's why I brought her here. Sometimes, she dances to take the away the pain, pouring all emotions through body language. And well for me, I'm not the dancing type of a person, but I do it sometimes for the sake of my friends.

When Seulgi arrived, we started walking towards the dance studio, that's somewhere here in this building. "Manoban, what's up with your puffy eyes?" Seulgi asked Lisa curiously. "Are you okay?"

"Oh this?" Lisa said, pointing at her eyes. "This is nothing, Seul. Just an allergic reaction from what I ate earlier." She said while smiling at Seulgi.

Luckily, Seulgi believed it. I guess Lisa doesn't really want to open up to her about what happened, maybe she's still not ready yet.

"So Jisoo, I heard that you're running the company next year. Congrats, Chu!" Seulgi said, giving me a hug.  I nodded, "Yes, after we graduate, my parents want me to run our company here in Korea."

And yes, my family one of the richest here in Korea. We have companies here and other places all over Asia. The name of our company is Kim Company, fortunately, my parents want me to run one of our companies here in Korea. It's a big opportunity though, but not really my dream job. I've always wanted to be a singer, but I live in a world where I can't make my dreams come true.

"Cool! How about Jennie?" Seulgi asked. I looked at Lisa, and she was only looking at the ground. "Oh, I think she'll also run one of our companies here in Korea, how about you Seul?" I asked, changing the topic.

She only shrugged, "Maybe I'll apply at M.Corp, that would be awesome, right?" Me and Lisa only nodded and continued walking.

M.Corp is one of the biggest and richest companies here in Asia, aside from that, they have a lot of hotels, resorts, restaurants, etc. We don't know who the CEO is cause he/she never revealed him/herself in public but rumor says that he/she is super hot and very strict especially when it comes to business.

We continued talking about our future plans after graduation when someone suddenly bumped into me.

"What the hell! Watch where you're going, idiot!" She snapped at me, while rubbing her head.

"What?! You're the one who bumped into me!" I said back and was about to walk out, when she called me again. 

"Hey idiot! You're gonna pay for thi–" She suddenly stopped and looked at Lisa. 

"Lili?"