5

"I gave you all of me, now you don't wanna be involved."

Lisa's POV

When I got home, I saw Jennie waiting for me in the living room, she looks somewhat pissed off. "Hi baby." I greeted her, pretending that nothing's wrong.

"Where have you been, Lisa?" She asked me angrily, crossing both of her arms over her chest while raising one brow.

Not that I'm tired or something, but I'm just not in the mood to have an argument with her. I shrugged, "I went out with Jisoo and Seulgi." I told her with a bored tone.

She stood up and went near me, "Then why aren't you answering my calls earlier?!" 

I took a deep breath before answering her calmly, "I was busy dancing and my phone died."

"Bullsh*t!" She shouted at me, "Don't give me that excuse, Lisa!" She said in and angry tone.

I don't know what I did wrong, she is the one who's at fault here. I just wanna breathe, but I don't want to make this argument big. It's time to ask for forgiveness, ugh!

"Look, I'm sorry, okay baby?" I held her hand but she removed it quickly. I sighed, "I'm just really tired today, can we please not fight?" 

"You know what? I'm gonna sleep at my friend's house." She said, while walking towards our room.

I followed her and when I got there, her things are already ready on the bed. She was not in the bedroom, but I heard a voice coming from the bathroom. "Yeah... Come and pick me up quickly love. I don't wanna sleep here tonight."

I sighed, as I listened to her through the door. "Really? Okay... See you, love. I love you."

Before she could go out of the bathroom, I quickly sat on the bed pretending to text someone.

She went near me to get her things and without a word, got out of the room. "Baby..." I called her, "Please stay..." I said, begging, but she only ignored me.

When I was about to follow her outside, she was already gone. All I could see was red lights coming from the back of the car, fading.

Instead of calling and texting her, I went to the kitchen instead. I grabbed a bottle of wine and drank it in one go, while crying my heart out.

"Where did I go wrong?" I asked myself. "I loved you Jennie... What does he have, that I don't?"

I kept mumbling to myself, while drinking and with that, everything went black.

***

"Lisa..."

"Manoban..." Someone tapped my cheek.

Who the hell is this?!

"Wake the f*ck up, Manoban! What happened to you?" I immediately opened my eyes when she shouted near my ears.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, "Jisoo? What are you doing here?"

"Me? What are YOU doing here?" She said, pointing at the place. We are currently in the kitchen right now, I forgot I slept here. "Oh, my bad. I passed out last night." I said, chuckling while scratching my nape.

She shook her head in disappointment, "Anyway Chu, what are you doing here early in the morning?" I asked her.

"Well, someone kept on drunk texting me last night. I wonder who might that be." She said, raising her one brow at me. I quickly checked my phone to see all the embarrassing messages I sent to her. 

"Sorry about that, Chu." I sighed, "Jennie and I had a fight last night. She slept at Kai's."

Silence...

"Chu?"

I looked at Jisoo and she was about to explode. "SHE WHAT?!" She shouted and I only nodded. I don't like this side of Jisoo, please give me back my old bestfriend.

Jisoo quickly took her phone out of her purse and immediately dialed Jennie's number.

"JENNIE?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She shouted.

Jisoo is really really scary when she's mad or pissed off. I only saw this side of her once when we were in high school, I can't believe I'm seeing this again.

I only listened to what Jisoo was saying cause she didn't put it on speaker.

"MEET ME AT OUR HOUSE LATER! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED AT YOU!" With that, she ended the call without letting Jennie talk back.

Jisoo looked at me and sighed, "Sorry about that, Lali."

I nodded at her, stood up and hugged her. "It's okay, Chu. Thank you."

She hugged me back, "Don't worry, I'll deal with Jennie later." 

"But please don't tell her about this?" I pleaded. She nodded and gave me a warm smile.

Jisoo cooked breakfast for me because I couldn't cook due to my hangover. After we ate, she stood up and was about to go outside when I called her, "Jisoo..."

She looked at me and raised her brows, "Hmm?" 

"Please tell Jennie to come home after you guys talk?" I anxiously asked.

"Will do, Lali." She was about to open the door when I ran to her and hugged her tight with tears falling from my eyes. "Thank you, Chu... so much." I said, sniffing.

Jisoo patted my head and kissed it. "I'm always here for you, Lali. Fighting!" She said with both fist in front of her.

I chuckled at her silliness, "Take care!" She nodded and went out. 

I was about to go to the bathroom to freshen up when my phone rang. I quickly looked who it was but...

Unknown Number calling...