6

"All my love is gone and the hate has grown."

Jennie's POV

"Hey love, good morning." Kai greeted me with kisses.

I giggled and kissed him back, "Good morning to you too!"

He gave me one last kiss before standing up, "Get up, I made breakfast for you." He said.

This is what I love about Kai, he really takes care of me like I'm his most precious thing in the world. I mean, Lisa is like this also, but he's just... different.

I was about to get up when my phone rang, "Ugh! Go ahead love, I have to take this call first." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

He nodded and went to the kitchen.

I grab my phone to check who's calling and fortunately, it's my sister. But I answered it anyway, "What now, Unnie?"

"JENNIE?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She shouted from the other line.

I quickly removed my phone from my ear. "Jeez! Will you quit shouting, Unnie? I'm at Kai's, why?"

"MEET ME AT OUR HOUSE LATER! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED AT YOU!"

"Why–" I didn't get the chance to respond because she ended the call.

I flinched when someone suddenly spoke.

"Looks like you need to go now." Kai said.

I looked at him and he was leaning on the door. 

"I'm sorry, did you hear everything?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, I could even hear her. She was shouting on the other line." He said, chuckling.

I sighed. "I better go now or she will chew me alive." I said as I got up and fixed myself.

"So no breakfast?" He asked, looking a little disappointed, making a cute face.

Cute...

I went near him and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry but I really gotta go. Maybe next time, okay love?"

He gave me a hug and smile. "Okay, take care. I love you!"

"I love you, too."

***

On my way to the house–my family's house to be specific–I could feel my sister's disappointment already.

"Ms. Kim, your sister is waiting for you in the living room." One of the maids said.

I only gave her a nod and went straight to the where my sister is.

When I got there, she really looks disappointed, not gonna lie.

"What is it now, Unnie?" I asked in a bored tone.

She went near me and crossed her arms, "Why are you doing this?!"

"What? I'm not doing anything."

"Really, Jen?! You are hurting, Lisa!" She shouted.

I shook my head, "But I love Kai, Unnie..."

"..."

Jisoo became silent for a few minutes. I looked at her and I can see pain in her eyes. "Why?" She asked, "Is it because of our parents?"

"No–"

"THEN TELL ME! WHY?! WHY ARE YOU HURTING LISA?!" She begged, tears falling in her eyes.

I sighed, "Remember when our parents set me up with Kai before because they don't want me and Lisa together?"

She only nodded.

"I couldn't say no to them, so I went out with him once and we got along. At first, I only see him as a friend because I love Lisa so much, but the more I hang out with him, the more I like him."

"But what about Lisa? Do you still love her?" She asked.

I only shrugged. "I love Lisa, but not like before. I couldn't break up with her, I don't want to hurt her."

Jisoo shook her head and sighed, while wiping her tears. "You are already hurting her, Jen."

"I know, but–"

"Just break up with her!" She suddenly said.

My eyes widened. "What? Why?!"

"Break up with her. I don't want Lisa always calling me at 3am in the morning, crying because of your stupidity!" She said before walking out.

And there, it hit me, "Wait! Does Lisa know?" I asked myself.

I ran out of the living room to catch up with Jisoo.

"Unnie!" I called her. "Does Lisa know about this?"

She stop from walking and faced me, "I don't know, Jen." She said sarcastically. "Go figure it out yourself." She said and went straight to her bedroom.

I only stood there and process everything. "Sh*t! What have I done?" I said to myself.

Before I could walk to my bedroom, Jisoo's door opened.

"Oh and by the way, Lisa told me that you should go home." She said before closing the door really hard.

I flinched a little. "Jeez..." I said shaking my head.

I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Why am I even doing this to myself?" I ask myself. "I'm sorry, Lisa. I hope you can forgive me."

I stood up and get my things. I'm gonna talk to Lisa, I can't do this anymore.

"Yeri!" I called one of the maids. "Can you please prepare my car?"

She nodded and went outside.

I took a deep breath and fixed myself. "This is it."