8

"I packed my bags and go, this don't feel like home. Too much darkness for a rainbow."

Jennie's POV

When Lisa arrived home, I greeted her happily. But she looks a little exhausted, I wonder where she went.

"Hi Baby!" I said, smiling at her.

She looked at me and nodded, "Hey" she said in a bored tone.

What's up with her? I just shrugged my thoughts. "Uhm, can we talk? Like in the living room."

"Sure, let me change first." She said before heading to our room.

I took a deep breath. This is it, I need to tell her. "You got this, Jennie." I encouraged myself.

Lisa approached me, looking fresh compared from earlier. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Oh.. uhm, about that. I'm sorry..." I said.

"Sorry about what? Our fight? It's nothing, baby. We're okay." She said in calming tone.

I shook my head, "No, not that. It's about me and Ka–"

Before I could continue, I was suddenly cutted off by the ringing of Lisa's phone. Ugh! Really?

Lisa took her phone out of her pocket and checked who called her. "I should take this call, be right back baby." She said and went to the kitchen to answer the call.

It must be really important, so I let her.

A few minutes passed by and Lisa returned, "Sorry about that, Jisoo called. So what was it that you're saying?"

I widened my eyes upon hearing my sister's name, but composed myself quickly so that she won't notice. "Uh... What did she say?"

She just shrugged, "She asked if you are already here..."

I sighed in relief, I thought my sister said something to her.

"And she told me to talk to you? Weird, right?"

Sh*t! I hate this.

"Oh... really? U–Uh..." I don't really know what to say. Nothing's coming out of my mouth, I'm scared... Afraid of her reaction. I don't want to see her breaking down in front of me.

She leaned closer to me, "So what do you really want to talk about?"

"Uhm, I just want to say sorry for last night... y–yeah, that." I anxiously told her.

She raised her brows, "Is that is? Aww baby, it's okay." She hugged me.

I hugged her back but my conscience is killing me, maybe I should leave tonight. Yeah, maybe I should do that.

***

Lisa is sleeping peacefully while I slowly pack my clothes. I know this is a stupid decision but I have to do it. I should text Jisoo about this, she'll get mad for sure but I have no choice.

After packing, I went to the night stand where my phone is. I texted my sister, telling her about my plan before turning off my phone.

Lisa moved a little bit which caused me to freeze in my place. I sighed in relief hearing her snoring. Cute...

I slowly went to Lisa and sat beside her. I gently caressed her face, "I'm sorry baby..." I said while looking at her.

I didn't notice that I was crying already.

"Please forgive me? I'm doing this for us. I don't want them to hurt you. I love you so much, Lili."

I kissed her forehead before standing up to get a paper and pen.

After writing something, I picked up my things and gently opened the door.

I looked at Lisa for the last time before closing the door.

"I'll miss you, Lili..."

I hate them for forcing me to do this. I'm really sorry Lili, but I have to protect you. I hope you'll find your happiness soon. Be free, I love you.

I sighed heavily before entering the car.