Epilogue

Lisa's POV

"Mama..."

"Mama! Wake up!"

"Mom! Mama's not waking up!"

"Yah! Manoban!"

"I love you too, Nini..."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Thank you..."

I suddenly felt pain on my right cheek and that woke me up. I immediately hugged my wife and cried.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She worriedly asked. "Are you okay?"

I didn't say anything, I just buried my face on her neck while continue crying. Why does it hurts so much?

"Mom? Why is Mama crying?" My daughter asked.

My wife just shrugged and caressed my back, calming me down.

"Baby? Can you please get water for your Mama?" She said.

"Okay Mom." She went to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Stop crying, Mama. I love you." She said, before heading out of the room to get me some water.

My wife cupped my face and let me look at her. "Why are you crying, Hon?"

I looked at her and took a deep breath. "Y-You cheated on me..."

She widened her eyes. "What?! Why would I do that?! Where did you even heard about that?!"

I hugged her. "It was only in my dreams, Nini..." I said, calming her down because this woman can quickly get mad about certain stuff. Jeez! "Do you wanna hear the rest of it?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Go on, Hon..."

I told her everything that happened, about Kai, about how me and Rosé got married, and how things ended between me and her.

She smacked my head which caused me to pout. "Yah! That's what you get for always listening to your bestfriend's song! Look what happened... You're getting weird dreams already!"

Rosé is actually my best friend and is a Solo artist. She has this new single called Gone and it's a hit. I love the song and that's why I keep on listening to it. She is also married to Jennie's sister, Jisoo, and it's just odd that I got married to Rosé in my dreams, weird right?

I gave her a kiss on the lips. "You won't cheat on me, right?" I asked her curiously.

"Why would I ever do that to you, Lili? I love you so much!" Jennie said cupping my face.

And about Kai... He actually likes guys and is married to Doh Kyungsoo or D.O. I don't really know why my dream is that weird. Maybe I just got carried away by song?

I chuckled. "I love you more, my Nini." I was about to kiss her again when our daughter suddenly spoke.

"Mama, here's your water." She said handing me the glass of water.

I kissed her nose. "Thank you, Ella." I took it and immediately drank it then faced her. "Now can you give Mommy and Mama a hug?"

"I love you both, so much..." I said and kissed them both.

My daughter kissed me on the cheek. "We love you too, Mama!"

Jennie chuckled and kissed me on the other cheek. "Now go take a shower, Hon. You still have work to do. I already made breakfast."

I nodded and gave them both a kiss. Before I could go to the shower, Jennie called me. "Lili?"

I quickly looked at her. "What is it, Hon?"

"I love you..."

"I love you more, Nini..."

I'm Lalisa Manoban, still the CEO of M

I'm Lalisa Manoban, still the CEO of M.Corp. I actually never hid it from Jennie, nor my friends and family. Her parents also knew about it but I told everyone to keep my identity hidden until I'm ready. Everything in my dream never happened. It felt real though... But it wasn't.

I'm happily married to my wife, Jennie Kim Manoban for 6 years now. We had Ella 5 years ago, a year after our wedding. We had some ups and downs together as a couple, especially as a family, but hey! We made it! Look at us now...

Life is not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along.

Cheating... it is always a choice and never a mistake, because someone who truly loves you, wouldn't put themselves in a position to lose you.

This ends my story. Hope you'll also have a happy ending too..

-THE END-