14

Warning! Long Chapter
~

"Another story that's sad and true. I can feel the pain, can you? You had to be the one to let me down, to color me blue."

Lisa's POV

It's been 2 years since I left Korea and now I'm back for good. Hopefully... I moved on already though, and I got the best girlfriend in the world.

"Hi babe." Rosé said, giving me a kiss on the lips.

If your guys are wondering why did she call me babe and why did she kiss me. Well, after the incident 2 years ago. Me and Chaeng went to Australia, right? She helped me move on, took care of me and was always there for me. She confessed to me that she has feelings for me. I told myself that I should open my heart again, so I gave us a shot. She showed me things that I never felt before and she's not hard to love. Eventually, we got together and are dating for a year now.

I smiled at her and kissed her back. I pulled away and called her, "Babe?"

"Hmm?"

I took a deep breath and looked at her. "I think I'm ready."

She held my hand and squeeze it a little. "Are you sure about this babe?" She asked me worriedly.

I chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips. "Yes, babe. I'm ready."

"I love you" She said, looking into my eyes and I felt butterflies in my stomach. How could I not love this woman?

I grabbed her nape and pulled her closer to me. "I love you more" I said before crashing my lips again to hers.

M.Corp... I have always been the CEO ever since I started college. The in M.Corp literally means Manoban. My family is actually rich, but I pretended to be a simple person. I don't want people to look at me like i'm just a walking money bag, if you get what I mean. I never told anyone about this, even Jennie. Her parents think that I'm this worthless, poor person that couldn't give their daughter a nice future, but they're wrong. I just want to live a simple life with the person I love. And I think it's time to reveal myself to the public, I've been hiding for so long already.

I told Rosé about this 6 months after we left Korea. At first, she was shocked but eventually got used to it. She also teases me sometimes that I'm this mysterious hotshot CEO that people talk about and it sometimes annoy the hell out of me. But I love her and I'm planning something huge later.

***

Me, Rosé and Irene are currently in my office here at M.Corp waiting for the Pres Con to start. And if you're wondering why Irene is here and has no reaction at all. Well, you'll find out soon.

We heard a knock from the door. "Ms. Manoban, we will be starting in a few minutes."

I took a deep breath and composed myself. To be honest, I'm kinda nervous about this.

Rosé went near me and hugged me to ease my nervousness, she must have noticed that I felt a little uneasy. As always, my girlfriend to the rescue. Cute...

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked.

I nodded and gave her a wink. "I'll always be okay as long as you are here with me."

She pinched my cheeks and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Why am I here again with you guys?" Irene said. "As far as I know, I'm a secretary, not a third wheel." She playfully rolled her eyes at us.

I chuckled at Irene's silliness. "Come on, Irene. It's not like you're single or something. You just miss Seulgi." I said, teasing her.

She was about to slap my shoulder when someone opened the door. It was Bambam.