7

"Standing all alone and I'm searching for something, but I can't feel nothing."

Jennie's POV

When I got home, I called Lisa but no one is responding. "She's supposed to be home but she's not here." I sighed.

It's Sunday today, she usually stays in the house to spend time with me, but it's new to me that she's not here.

I texted her a couple of times to let her know that I'm already home but I didn't get any reply.

I deeply sighed. "Maybe she went out to calm her mind." Lisa always does that every time we had a fight or a little argument but she eventually comes home right after.

Going to the living room, I saw pictures of us on the table. I looked at them one by one.

 I looked at them one by one

Just the three of us

I remember this! We were in our first year of college and this was the first time I met Lisa.

Flashback

"Come on, Jen! We are gonna be late for our first class!" Jisoo said, knocking on the door.

"Alright! Alright! Will you quit knocking? It's annoying the sh*t out of me!" I said, opening the door.

She gave me a weird smile, "Oh and I want you to meet someone later. Promise, you'll like her."  She said in a teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Yeah right, Unnie. Now go, I'll take a quick shower."

"You better be quick cause we are almost late." She said, walking away.

***

We are here at school already, guess who got scolded for being late earlier? Me. It's currently lunch time and I'm here at the cafeteria waiting for my sister and her so called 'friend'. 

I saw Jisoo approaching me with her friend, she really looks so pretty. I couldn't stop staring at her. Those eyes... lips... finge–

"Earth to Jennie?"

I was cutted by my thoughts. F*ck, I should stop.

Jisoo chuckled. "I haven't introduced you to my friend yet, but I could tell that you already like her." She said, raising her brows up and down, giving me a teasing look.

"I–I.. Uh..." 

Her friend giggled and it was the most pleasing sound I've ever heard. "Stop messing with her Chu." She said to my sister and reached her hand in front me. "By the way, I'm Lalisa Manoban. But you can call me Lisa."

I grabbed her hand and shake it. "Hi Lisa, I'm yours– I mean, I'm J–Jennie." 

Jisoo burst out laughing, "Damn sis, I didn't know that you have that in you."