1 | The Potters

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

"ELEANOR DAWN OSBORNE, GET DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Came Daphne Osborne's voice.

The environment in the Osborne house was anything but peaceful. It was the day of beginning of Eleanor's first day in third year. Eleanor was never a morning person, which caused her to being late everytime.

"Calm down love, she still has 20 minutes." Came the voice of Eleanor's stepdad aka Edmund while holding the purring cat in a cage. Receiving a glare from his wife he raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay I get it its just 17 minutes left, Ellie comeon we are getting late!" He called for the last part.

A loud sound of closing of door was heard which meant she was coming down. Fast clicking of shoes was heard and the screeching sound of dragging a trunk. Eleanor ran quickly on the staircase only to trip in the middle by her trunk causing her to fall on her face and her overly large trunk on her back. She mentally cussed her weak eyesight. She was advised to wear spectacles but refused, she insisted on wearing contact lenses, which she today forgot to wear in the rush.

"Ow!" She yelped. The adults rushed towards her worried, her raven hair covering her face. Ed lifted the trunk from her back placing it besides the wall and crouched down to pick her up and quickly placednher on the sofa, Daphne sat in front of her with the same horrified look on her face.

"Oh merlin, you're so careless, I dont get it where did you get your clumsiness from!" Daphne exclaimed scolding her.

"Thanks for the kind words mother." Eleanor scoffed sarcastically. She felt some liquid on her cheek, she lifted her hand towards it to see blood tricking down her face. She had a medium sized gash on her cheekbone.

"Holy shit." She muttered.

"Oh my god! Its bleeding! Oh god, Ed do something!" Daphne exclaimed.

"You heal it I'll go get the bandages." Edmund said quickly and left.

Daphne muttered a few spells to heal the wound on Eleanor's face, Ed quickly brought the first aid box and applied the medicine, Eleanor hissed loudly in pain. Clearing the blood a pretty long line could be seen.

"I have always told you not to run on stairs and that too with such big things, you never listen to me, and I am quite sure you are not wearing your contact lens, when will you ever be responsible and I also set your alarm for 7 am in the morning and you are still late-" Daphne was scolding Eleanor but was cut by Ed.

"Its ok now love, we are getting late." Eleanor sent him a grateful smile.

They quickly apparated to the king's cross section. More crowded every year, they passed through the crowd, Eleanor struggling to keep up. Ed was carrying her trunk and her mother was in the front bustling through the crowd and making way. Following them, Eleanor was roaming her eyes here and there to look for her friends while clutching the cage of Dynamite.