6 | Truth

Saturday mornings in Hogwarts had their own glamour. Excited students dressed in casuals set out for their Hogsmeade and Hogs'head trips. It was the prefect's duty to gather their house students and lead them outside the school. All the students gathered around their house prefects for attendence wearing casuals except for one in particular, Eleanor, she stood in her pajamas with her other two friends, Sam and Dan who were all ready to set out for the trip on El's insisting. They couldn't understand why their friend was so keen on sending them on the trip without her, but decided to not question further.

"So now my kids are all grown up going out already." El said dramatically, the other two rolled their eyes to fight their blush.

"Stop we are not going on a date, its just you are not with us this time." Dan said scrunching his face.

"And dont expect us to bring you anything." Sam said shaking her head giving her the knowing look gaining a pout.

"You are never going to forgive me for that are you?" El said shaking her head gesturing to the punch incident.

"Nope." Sam said popping the 'p'.

"Let's go Sam we'll continue the fight later, bye Nora study hard." Dan said mocking El.

"Yes yes go, I dont want to see your faces either."She said sarcastically.

"Okay Bye, dont cause trouble behind us." Sam said leaving with Dan.

"Whatever I'll try, Dont have too much fun, No Snogging!" El called after them receiving 'the finger' from Sam behind her back, El chuckled to herself before going back to her dorm.

Millicent and Eloise were still there and Millicent was a bit more dressed as if going out. El raised an eyebrow at her before plopping herself on her bed and pretending to read a book, obviously it was a book about quidditch or El wouldn't have had it in her shelves.

"Eloise how do you think my hair looks are they fine?" Millicent asked slightly nervous standing in front of mirror fixing her hair.

"They are perfect Mills, he will have his jaw touching the floor upon seeing you." Eloise tried to comfort her causing El to scoff, Millicent turned to glare at her. She was wearing a black one piece, with high boots and a silver shrug, her hair were untied and slight makeup. In El's perspective she looked more like going to a party.

"Do you think you look better than me huh, ever worn a dress?" Millicent taunted El.

"I never said I did." El said acting innocent

"Why am I even wasting my time on her, Eloise take one last look and tell me how do I look." Millicent said flaunting herself.

"Excuse me I need to puke, make way please." El said making a gagging face while smirking and getting up to go inside the bathroom and started laughing loudly.

"Is she laughing at me!?" Millicent exclaimed furiously from outside.

"No Bulstrode I am puking, ha-ha-ha!" El called from the bathroom, tears forming in her eyes because of hard laughing. She heard the stomping of boots indicating both the girls left, clutching to her stomach because of laughing she came out of the bathroom. Dynamite purred loudly in the cage gaining her master's attention.

"Is my baby hungry, here come out." El cooed bringing Dynamite out of the cage finally she could breath outside as no one was there. El quickly placed the cat food in her bowl stroking her skin while the cat ate wagging her tail.

"I am sorry my baby, you have stay inside that small cage all bloody day because of that bitch, I'll find a way out for you." El said frowning. Dynamite finished her food, letting out a meow indicating she was happy and full.