8 | Quidditch

Two weeks passed and many rumours of Peter Pettrigrew being spotted in knockturn alley were spread

Two weeks passed and many rumours of Peter Pettrigrew being spotted in knockturn alley were spread. Now the whole school was alarmed that the escaped prisoner of Azkaban was in Hogwarts.

Due to which the tryouts for quidditch were cancelled and without tryouts no match would happen. The tryouts are to be happened this week.

El received her shoes when Sam and Dan met Daphne in Diagon alley and recieved them o El's behalf. Now El was super excited to wear her new shoes for her first match of the year which will be after tryouts. And the tryouts will be for this whole week.

Right now she was on her way to the quidditch field with Sam who carried her books with her, while El carried her broom. Dan was again busy in tutoring the junior girl, which pissed Sam a lot.

"Dont you think Lola and Dan are spending much time together?" Sam asked deep in thoughts. El rolled her eyes.

"Its not Lola its Layla L-A-Y-L-A, Layla." El mocked in Dan's voice. Sam passed her a playful glare.

"Oh shoot I forgot my Astonomy notes in dorm, I could have revised them here." Sam exclaimed facepalming.

"You're a book eater." El said, running forward when she spotted the team, leaving Sam behind. Shaking her head Sam ran after her.

"Hey Mclaggen, when the tryouts start?" El called from a distance. The slender boy who was busy polishing quaffles, showed 5 fingers indicating 5 minutes. El nodded and turned to a heavily panting Sam.

"Here sit, I dont want you to die this early." El said sarcastically dragging a glaring Sam to the audience seats.

"How long will it take? Because I only have an hour then I will do muggle studies." Sam said.

"Not much you can leave if it takes long." El said plopping herself down beside Sam tying her shoes laces tightly.

"Osborne, come here!" Cromac Mclaggen called from a distance. El frowned as no one was there then why was he calling. She ran towards him.

"What?"

"I have a golden offer for you." Mclaggen said smirking, El raised an eyebrow at him.

"See Flint is in his 7 year and now he has quit quidditch because of Newts and all, so I am taking over his position-" El scowled cutting him

"And then we need a vice captain, usually the vice captain is from 5th year but none of them is agreeing, and 4th years are not deserving enough, then we fall down to your year, I would have opted Malfoy for that but he will do no other thing but boast-" El snorted, Cromas passed her the look.

"And his other companions are pigs so you are left-" El squealed loudly clapping her hands on her mouth, Cromac gave her the last warning look.

"Sorry continue." El mutturred gesturing to zip her lips excitedly.