7 | Patronous

That day in the field outside diagon alley, when Sam and Dan had witnessed El come out of nowhere, El told them every thing

That day in the field outside diagon alley, when Sam and Dan had witnessed El come out of nowhere, El told them every thing. The two friends had been in shock for a few minutes after knowing about the extraordinary cloak. Now its been almost a week since then. The twins and El decided that the one of them will always keep one thing with them. Currently El had the cloak as the boys needed to trace and spy on filch to prank him.

El sat in slytherin common room with Sam, who was busy reading a very thick book of divination, while Dynamite rested on El's lap. Dynamite have been restless recently always chasing after some certain rat, which came out of no where in hogwarts, and has been annoying everyone, when asked who is the owner of that rat every student denied.

Meanwhile El was stressed about something else, it was her first quidditch match of the year and her shoes hadn't arrived yet. She completely forgot to ask about her shoes from her mother when she met her that day. The next hogsmeade trip is two days later, she needs to confirm with her mother whether she will be able to come to hogsmeade ro give her shoes to Sam and Dan as she herself couldn't go.

Dynamite purred and yawned loudly sitting on El's lap while her master stroked her ears, the cat has been very tired lately because of the lot of chasing she does. Everyone's attention is diverted to the enterance of the slytherin common room when a few people step in laughing loudly. It was just a boy and a girl. Marcus and Millicent. Instantly the memories of that day when El saw the two snogging in the empty lane came flooding back. The whole week Marcus had been busy in god knows what that he negligibly came to annoy El.

The two again laughed loudly as they sat on the comfortable couch across the room, before sitting Marcus passed a glance towards El, winking without being noticed by Millicent. El harshly looked away frowning, how come he has such audacity, she thought to herself. Millicent was awfully trying get into Marcus' lap while the boy seemed clearly uncomfortable and annoyed by her presence beside him, he would shortly pass glances towards El, which the girl pretended to ignore, although she knew he was staring every once in a while, It is a special ability in girl they know when someone is staring at them in what way. Meanwhile Marcus' way was not creepy it was just a simple glance with little smiling eyes.

"I will meet you later Mark goodbye" came the loud shrill voice of Millicent from across the room, she made sure everyone heard her especially girls. She got up giving a smooch on Marcus' cheek, which he wiped irritatingly when she left. As much as El tried to resist herself but snort escaped her mouth gaining Marcus' attention, blushing because of embarrassment she looked away. But the boy dragged his feet smirking towards where she was sitting.

"Intrigued are we, sunshine?" He said with that sly smirk always plastered on his face. I want to punch him and wipe that smirk off his face, El thought to herself passing him a short glare. Sam looked up oblivious on what was happening she was so deep observed in that book.

"Hey Marcus, how was your day?" Sam asked smiling to the boy while he plopped himself infront of them.

"My day just brightened" He said replying to Sam but his gazed fixed on El who was looking at her cat's paws playing with them. Sam shook her head smiling how El had the boy wrapped around her little finger since day one.