15 | World Cup

Its been a month since the vacation started

Its been a month since the vacation started. Ed had still not returned and El missed him dearly.

Daphne was most of the time out for work, as it has been a hustle in the press for something epic going to happen in the wizarding world. The information about the event are still not out but the way her mother was  always busy with her work seemed to tell El its something really great.

El was not liking this time of the vacation because firstly Ed was not there, then she didnt also have her broom. Otherwise she would daily go and stroll around the wizarding world on her broom.

All her time went in teaching Dynamite new dance steps, which the cat mastered so easily.

"El come down." Daphne called from downstairs. El groaned slipping out of her bed and dragging herself down the stairs. Both her and Dynamite lazily descended the stairs Dynamite in a different way. ( gif in the background above)

"Look at that fat cat!" Daphne exclaimed shaking her head angrily.

"She is not fat! just bored." El exclaimed defending her cat. She saw her mother was all set to leave for work rolling her eyes and she layed on the couch bored.

"Listen now-" Daphne started.

"I know look after the house, dont open door for anyone, something must be in kitchen to eat and feed Dynamite, dont sleep all day, do something productive, I know bye mum love you." El said mundanely waving at her while laying on the couch. Daphne rolled her eyes.

"Thats not what I wanted to say, Mrs Pearson is busy today-"

"NO I WILL NOT BABY SIT HER WRETCHED CHILDREN!" El exclaimed wide eyed.

A few times El was given the duty of babysitting Mrs. Pearson's, their neighbour's six year old triplets and everytime she experienced complete terror.

"Listen honey, Mrs. Pearson said they will behave now, she requested so badly, I couldnt say no and also this time they will come here, you will not have to leave Dynamite too." Daphne said trying to convince her.

"No not happening, I would rather spend my entire life with Voldermort but them." El said shaking her head wildly.

"Dont take his name." Daphne hissed wide eyed.

"And also Mrs. Pearson must be arriving soon to drop her children, behave with them and if this time any of them complains you locked them in the bathroom, it will be your turn then." Daphne scolded.

"Mum please, please anything but them-" El was cut by multiple knocks  on the door. Her eyes widened in fear. Daphne went forward to open the door. El and Dynamite stayed frozen on their spots waiting for destruction.

"Daphne, you look lovely!" Mrs. Pearson squealed bringing Daphne in a bone crushing hug. El snorted in background. Yep she is going to a rave party. El thought to herself sarcastically.