9 | Eleanor Potter?

Two months passed with a blink of an eye

Two months passed with a blink of an eye. It was the onset of December, snowing. El was now allowed to go for her Hogsmeade trip by Severus as the end of punishment.

She and her friends sat in a pub in Hogsmeade to celebrate Dan's birthday. Although it was a bit crowdy but it was comfortable.

"I dont why are we celebrating because an idiot was born." El said sarcastically gaining an eye roll from the birthday boy.

"Even I dont want to but Sam.." Dan said sighing. Sam was on the counter ordering for themselves. After ordering she came back and sat with them.

"What did you order?" El aked wiggling her eyebrows.

"You'll know." Sam said leaning backwards. El groaned.

"Hey I just realised I am elder than both of you." Dan exclaimed smirking.

"Great achievement smarty pants." El said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up idiots, behave we are in public." Sam scolded both of them. The waiter brought their order and they had their meal enjoying it, Sam paid for it, it was really expensive and Sam was the richie rich of the group.

"You deserve nothing less than heaven, you are a saint." El said dramatically burping after having the delicious cuisine, Dan nodded in agreement.

"Gift time!" Sam cheered, Dan folded his arms disappointedly he told them not to bring any gifts but they didnt listen ofcourse.

"Why you girls are so stubborn?" Dan said shaking his head. El rolled her eyes and quickly passed Dan his gift.

"I bet you didnt wrap it." Dan snorted seeing the perfect wrapping, El playfully glared at him because he was right.

"Open it." El said proudly. Dan shook his head and unwrapped the box and a beautiful raven keychain came into view, with a small wooden D hanging from it.

"Wow, its really nice thankyou Nori." Dan exclaimed reaching forward to bring El in a bear hug.

"You're always welcome." She said pinching his back because of the nickname, chuckling making him yelp.

"Ow!" He pulled away slightly glaring at her, then turned to Sam who was grinning excitedly as she dig out a big and a small box from her bag which had extendable charm on it.

"We will start with the small one." Sam said with the widest smile, El folded her arms with a small smile enjoying the scene in front of her.

"If she got you two doesnt mean I am miser." El chimed in playfully, earning chuckled from both of them. Dan took the first box and unwrapped it, opening it a beautiful silver bracelet with a light blue ruby in its centre with small diamonds around it, came into view. El's jaw hit floor, while Dan froze.

"Did you like it?" Sam asked excitedly. El knew what was going to happen. She felt bad for Sam already.

"S-Sam what is this?" Dan stuttered looking between the box in his hand and Sam repeatedly.