3 | Boggart

***

***

El stood in the isolated corridor clutching to her forearm where the word was carved. Memories came flooding back which she always found hard to cope with. Closing her eyes tightly she prevented the streaming of tears which were forming in her eyes. Suddenly she heard running footsteps behind her, she tensed tried to swallow back her tears and started moving away but was stopped.

"Stop!" Came a heavy voice, she turned around to see James potter stopped in front of her breathing heavily. She squinted her eyes to make sure he doesn't see the tears which formed in her eyes.

"Yes?" She asked in steadiest voice possible, it kind of told James she didnt liked to be seen weak.

"I hope you remember me?" He asked softly.

"Everyone does." El said shortly with no excitement of a celebrity approaching her, she stood there not meeting his eyes.

"No you bumped into me on the platform that day." James said he didnt get her attempt of sarcasm.

"Yes." she tried to keep the conversation as short as possible. Neither she was any fond of the Potters. James found it hard to build up a conversation with her.

"Are you fine?" He asked trying to act casual.

"Yes." She said looking at the floor.
They stood there in silence for a few moments before El broke the silence.

"Do you need anything?" She asked raising an eyebrow feeling awkward. James mentally cussed his social skills which were on a vacation right now.

"No- I just - you know wanted to ask why you ran off like that?" He tried to sound less curious but failed, El never liked nosy people, this made her hate the senior Potter more.

"I dont think its any of your business." She snarled, James flinched on her bluntness. She instantly widened her eyes on how she spoke to a celebrity. "I am sorry Mr. Potter, I didnt mean it to come out like that, its Just I dont want to talk about specific things."

"Its quite alright-" James was cut by two simultaneous voices.

"Nora!" They both turned to see Sam and Dan coming running towards them and quickly tackled El in a group hug, to which she chuckled.

"Couldn't live without me an hour eh?" She asked mockingly still in the hug.

"You scared the hell out of me." Sam said hitting El's head lightly.

"I got the news by some first years they told me a Clumsy second year slytherin girl was smashed by a hippogriff, and I instantly knew it must be you." Dan exclaimed.

"Hey you twat I am not clumsy." El defended herself mockingly offended.

"That explains the injuries on your face and whole body." Sam said with a straight face. Someone behind them cleared a throat, the trio turned to see James Potter standing there.