Eighteen || I See You're Capable

I really want to see some feeback in this chapter, please tell me what you thought. thanks.

_____________________

"Listen up people!" my literature teacher yells.

"Your final is due a week before spring break. Now, I don't want any of you slacking off and doing it last minute. You have many months to complete this and I expect it to be done well. You are dismissed" she says loudly.

I get up out of my chair and slide my laptop back in my bag, I swing it over my shoulder.

I walk out of the lecture hall and down the hallway making my way to Grayson's car. I turn around as I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up and see a blond haired boy staring back at me.

"Is there something you need, Grant?" I ask.

He nods, holding his phone in his hand, "James is on the phone" he says, smiling.

I roll my eyes and take the phone from his hand, "Hello?"

"Hi, Darling", he empathized on the word 'Darling' more than he should have, "I quite sorry to bother you , but Grayson is here and he won't leave" he says in a calm voice.

"One, I told you this morning that he could stay and two, where are you calling from?" I ask, glancing at Grant.

"Grayson's phone" he says plainly, "I wouldn't believe him that you said he could stay" he says.

"Well I am coming home right now, so can you survive until then?" I ask sarcastically.

"It depends, can I strangle him and shove him down the garbage shoot?" he says in a amused voice.

"You know what my answer would be" I say flatly.

I hand the phone back to Grant. "See you later" he says.

"Yeah see you" I say.

I walk towards the parking lot, towards Grayson's car.

I don't know what James has done, but I know it is it isn't good.

~

As I pull into Grayson's parking spot, I notice that there aren't a lot of people at home today. I put the car into park and turned off the car, shoving the keys in my bag.

I walk up the stairs to the building and open the door.

After the long trip up the stairs I finally made it up to my apartment.

I twist the door handle. I open the door and the first thing I see is the back of Grayson's head. He is watching something on the TV.

"Hey" I say.

He turns his head and looks at me with a smile on his face. "Hello Vena" he smirks.

I sit down next to him and turn and look at him, "What did you do?" I ask cautiously.

He chuckles evilly.

"Grayson" I say sternly.

He just smirks.

I get up and walk down the hallway to James room. I open the door without asking. I see him sitting on his bed slowly rubbing his temples, his eyes closed.

"James" I say.

He stops and opens his eyes, "What?" he snaps.

"What is your problem?" I sit on the edge of his bed.

"Grayson is my problem" he says plainly.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"Do you really want to know?"