Forty Three || I Don't Want to Hear it.

The next few days were terrible. Every time I thought about James, I was filled with anger. I am packing my bag for my lsat class of the day. christmas break and thankfully, Grayson was going to drive me; just like he had been for the last couple days.

The door finally opened and Grayson walked through. If I'm home during the day, I didn't really bother with locking the door, seeing how Grayson has been spending some more time with me lately.

"Hey Gray, are you ready to go?" I ask him.

"Yeah, let's go."

I grab my bag and follow him out the door, locking it behind me.

~

~

"Thanks, see you later" I shut the door to Grayson's truck.

I walk through the doors to the lecture hall. I knew it was just minutes before the class was going to start. That would explain why their were hardly any seats.

A pair of blue eyes caught mine. James had no expression, but I did. I glared at him and he gave me a surprised look. If he really thought I was just going to let this go then he has another thing coming.

Their were two seats left; one beside my stupid boyfriend and one beside Grant, the boy I supposedly cheated with. The choice was obvious, sit beside the douche? Or sit beside the guy who was lonely from missing his beloved girlfriend?

I walk up the stairs, passing James. Thankfully, Grant was on the end of a row, so I didn't have to climb through people.

Just as I sat down, Grant gives me a questioning look.

"What are doing? James is going to kill me."

I chuckle at him, "No he won't. If anything I should be killing him" I tell him.

"Why?" he asks.

I shake my head, "He thinks that I cheated on him with you" I tell him.

His jaw drops, "But you most certainly did not" he tell him.

I nod my head, "I know that and I told him that, but he didn't listen" I tell him.

He pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I am so sorry I have put you in this position," he apologizes.

I shake my head, "It's not your fault he's a complete idiot." I tell him.

He nods, "I'm sorry this happened, if you didn't come over then we wouldn't even be here right now; you would be sitting with James, not me," he tells me.

I smile at him, "Well then I guess it's a good thing that James is a idiot then" I tell him.

He smiles and nods at me, "It's nice to finally have a friend like you, Vena."

"Today class, we will be talking about why humans react to specific situations" My professor tells his class.

~

~

After class, Grayson drove me home and he went home too. I really wasn't in the mood to socialize. After seeing James, all it did was make me mad. I unlock the door and walk in and close in behind myself.

I turn around and see James sitting on the couch, startling me; I scream.

"What the hell?! Dammit James!" I yell.

He raises an eyebrow at me, "I told you I was coming back in a few days, you should have expected it," he tells me.

"No I shouldn't have, James. God, you piss me off. You can't just walk in here and expect everything to be perfect" I tell him.