Twenty Five || Staring is Impolite

I'll edit later. I'm super tired.

_______________________

I open my eyes and see James rummaging around his room. He was going through his drawers looking for clothes I presume because he was just standing there in his boxers.

He turns around and catches me staring before I could turn away. He stands there proud; as he should be. He is absolutely gorgeous.

"Staring is impolite, my Darling" he smirks.

I shake my head and bury my head in my pillow, trying to hide my embarrassment. I feel as a pair of hands run down my back.

"Did you put some pants on?" I murmur into my pillow.

"Yes" he says amusingly.

I hesitantly look up and see that he had put on a pair on track pants, but no shirt.

I sigh in relief. He chuckles and flops down beside me and pulls me closer by my waist. I look at him seriously and stares right back. My eyes drift away from his and down to his chest.

"What are you doing?" I question him.

He shrugs and smiles, "I like having you in my arms" he cheekily says.

I look back at him and roll my eyes at him, "Oh please. I sleep in the same bed as you every night" I amusingly exclaim.

He reaches up and moves a lock of my hair that fell into my eyes. "And I enjoy every second of it" he whispers.

He leans forward and pecks my nose. "Sorry, you're just so kissable" he hops off the bed.

I run my hand through my bedhead, "James, you do know that you are confusing the hell out of me, right?" I place my feet on the ground.

He half smiles and nods, "Yes, I do. I'm sorry you feel this way, but I know that one day you feel the way I feel about you" He pulls on an athletic shirt.

"Listen, I'll be back in a few hours. I'm going for a run" he tells me and grabs his running shoes off the shelf.

He leaves his room and soon leaves the apartment, making the sound of the front door echo throughout the apartment.

He is driving me absolutely insane. There is a part of me that just wants to be his, but there is also another part of me that thinks that is a ridiculous idea.

There's only one thing person I could talk to about this. Grayson, my best friend.

I quick throw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt and head downstairs. I knock on Grayson's door and after I few moments he opens it, looking more tired than ever.

I guess I didn't realize that it was so early.

"Are you okay? Its seven thirty in the morning" he rubs his eyes.

I push past him and into his apartment. "Listen, I need to talk to you about something important" I plop down on his couch.

He nods small and sits down beside me, "Would you like some coffee or something?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No, I just need to talk to you" I tell him urgently.

He nods, "Is this going to lead to me punching someone in the face?" he asks.

I shake my head, "How would you feel if I was to tell you that James has feelings for me and I might return them?" I ask eagerly.

He sits there for a moment and then looks back at me. "Vena, James and I are on friendly terms if that's what you're trying to ask" he shrugs.