Final Author Note: Important.

Hello all. Honestly, I can't believe I am writing this right now. Six months ago, I would never of thought that I would finish this book, never mind any book. I guess with so much support, it really helped me get through any hate and such.

Book two of the "I Am Living With An Idiot" series: "What It's Like To Love An Idiot "

As you might be able to notice, there most definitely will be a second book. I love the way this story is going and I would love if you would join the road with me. Now, I know a lot of people don't like sequels, but I just really think this could go in a good direction. You also might have guessed that the suprise is this plus the six thousand words I just finished. 

I know it may feel like this story is going on and on, but I just don't feel comfortable leaving it where it's at. It just doesn't feel right to me. This feels necessary to me and hopefully you will see that too! 

I love you, like a lot. If it weren't for every single one of you then I definitely wouldn't be where I am today and I mostly likely would have never finished this book. I would have definitely given up by now. I am just so lucky to have readers with open minds.

Now, with Radish. So, since I didn't actually get the chance to put this boom up on Radish, I will most likely post the next book's chapters on their, but fear not! I will be posting the new book on here too. How it works is that I will post the chapters first on Radish and then I  have to wait 30 days to post the chapters on any other writing platform (i.e. Wattpad). So, I haven't figured it completely out yet, but I want to make it so I can post at least once a week on here. I will figure it out eventually and I will let you guys know. If you don't know what Radish is then on then on my profile in my bio there will be a link for a video about exactly what it is. 

As you may of noticed, I created a book in My Works called "What It's Like To Love An Idiot" so go add that book to your library as soon as you finished reading this because that is where I am going to post the alerts and stuff. By the time the I get the chapter up here, I will take down the notes and then everyone should know what is going on. 

I will be updating the second book like this one, I am just hoping to be a bit more in order this time. I do promise that my story won't turn into one those books where the author starts the second book but never actually finishes it. It will happen. 

As soon as I figure out all the Radish stuff, I will be putting chapter first on there and then I can put it on here. 

I really hope you guys can stay with me through this, but if you just like sequels then okay. Thank you all so much for reading. It was just amazing to have you guys a part of reading this book. So, those who want to read the next book, add it now before you forget because I know I would. 

So I suppose that I should do the acknowledgements now? Yes. I will tag those who are on Wattpad.

Well, I should probably start with my inspiration. Time after time when I am asked where I get inspiration, I say the same thing every time. My inspiration came from all the Wattpad books I have read and even some printed. You can get an idea from one thing and can be turned into to amazing. 

The first person I would like to thank is my non-existent boyfriend @nobody, Thank you for making me lonely and get bored and write a chapter. Always fun. Lol, same goes for ex-boyfriend. 

I would also like to thank my internet friend, Liv. You sure can be annoying sometimes, but you always reassured me through the writing book. fourtris_fandom

Kinsey, my fellow associate, you helped me sometime, but maybe not. Just kidding. You helped a little, a lot. Hah. Sorry, not sorry. 

And finally, I would like to thank all my readers that have supported me through this. It has been amazing. And for every reader that I have followed, I followed you because I felt that your kind and  funny words needed to be rewarded. 

So thank you everyone for everything.

Until next time, thank you,

BWS ❄️