Fifty Two || He Didn't Cheat On You

James's Point of View

I saw the look on her face. She didn't need this, nor did she deserve it. Two people have betrayed her already in her lifetime this way and she doesn't need her best friend doing it as well, but I suppose that it is too late for that.

Grayson looks overly stressed as soon as Vena shut the bedroom door. As he should be. Just thinking about what they had done to her and now what he has done makes my blood boil and my adrenaline rise to new heights.

"Stand up," I tell him.

He did cautiously. Right when I knew he wouldn't see it coming, I raised my arm and swing my fist right at his head. I hit the side of his face hard enough that he is thrown to the ground.

That is it. I'm not looking for a fight, I'm just looking to teach Grayson a lesson.

Once he regained focus, I held my hand out for him. I am hoping that that hit got the message to his head, but I won't be sure until he takes my help.

It only took him a small moment to accept my help. After he stood up, I motioned for him to sit down. I am quite glad that he whine about getting hit, I didn't need Vena coming out to see this.

"Y'know, not only am I pissed at you for upsetting my girlfriend, you also cheated on one of my best friends and might I say that you have officially fucked up," I tell him in a low angry voice for the sake of Vena.

"I know, James," he sounds exasperated to me.

I shake my head, "No, I don't think you do. Vena is never going to forgive you knowing what you did to the other girl, she trusted you. As for Leah, well she may look all calm and collected on the outside, but once you make her angry, you'll soon see her true colors."

He is then quiet. I hope that he has finally realized that he is now in some deep shit. His face is blank, his body not making much movement either.

"What have I done," I think that he is more asking himself than me.

I don't say anything. As much as Vena want's to believe, I was never someone that would cheat on a girl. I, with no doubt would call myself a player or something like that, but I never dated those girls, I was never in relationships with those girls. I was only really there to hook up with them. I think that being faithful in a relationship is the foundation of it. When you ignore this then it all goes to hell, especially if you're in love with the person. I do believe that Grayson loves Leah and I don't for one second think that he did this to hurt her, but what do I know? I haven't heard the whole story yet.

"Why don't you first tell me exactly what you did and then we'll decide how bad it really is," I tell him.

I want to help him, I really do. In a way I feel sorry for him, but he did bring this on himself.

He sits up straight, "It all started earlier tonight. Leah wanted to stay in for the night, but I really didn't. I went to a frat party and got a little drunk, not to the full extent to passing out. Well, there was this girl and I can't believe I can't remember her name, anyways, I guess that we were making out and stuff and we ended up in one of the bedrooms. Long story short, I slept with her and that's when the daze from the liquor went down and I realized what exactly I had done," he explained it.

The first thing that came to mind is that it isn't his fault. I mean, if he drank enough to not be able to tell who he was with then that's got to mean something. Then again, it is his fault that he let it get that far because even though he must've been pretty drunk, he had to have some sort of consciousness left.

"My God, Grayson. This is so fucking stupid. How could you let this happen?"

"I don't know, but I've had a lot to drink tonight and I am trying to stay as sober as possible off a lot of water and I really have to piss."