Three || Goodnight James

Please comment throughout the chapter .
Thank you, BWS

*Think before you post a comment or send a message, because even though you can't see me, doesn't mean that what you say won't hurt me.*

____________________

"What did you order" I ask as soon as he removed his cellphone from his face.

"Food" He states the obvious.

Idiot

"What kind of food?" I ask.

"The kind you eat" he states and turns to me to see a not so happy look on my face, "Nah, I'm just kidding. I ordered pizza" He says still looking at me.

"I'm allergic to pizza" I lie.

He dramatically gasps.

"You are, shit!" He stands up and starts walk over to me.

"Nah, I'm just kidding" I mock him.

He throws his arms up in frustration, "Make up you mind woman!" he shouts.

I chuckle.

"You scared the shit out of me" He says.

"Why would that be?" I get up and put my wrapper from my snack in the garbage.

"Because, I love pizza and if you were allergic then we couldn't eat it" He says sitting down in the seat beside me.

"So what if I made a rule, what was there was no pizza allowed?" I picking it up and holding it in my hands.

"Then you would be a cold hearted witch" he says.

"And I would take that as a compliment" I say. He laughs.

I see him eyeing my book, so I take it and put in on the counter; his eyes follow.

"What are you doing exactly?" I ask hugging my book to my chest.

"I want to see that book, give it to me" He tries to reach for it but I turn away too quickly.

"Why" I ask.

"Because I am interested in knowing what you are reading" He says placing his hands behind his back.

"Well, it is a book about three friends who decide that they want to overthrow the Canadian government" I say handing him the book.

"That seems pretty hardcore" He looks at the back.

"I guess so" I say awkwardly, "Do you read?" I ask.

"It depends, I mean I love reading fantasy and sometimes murder mysteries" He hands me my book back.

"Wow, you just mentioned the two genres of books I absolutely despise.

"I am sorry to hear that" He says.

There is a knock on the door.

"Can you get that while I get my wallet?" He asks as he walks to his room.

I was gonna say fine but I guess now I have no choice in the matter.I hop out of my chair and walk over to the door and open it. There stands a guy, who I would guess is about 25 years old.

"Hi, just hold on a second. Would you like to come in?" I ask the man.

"Um, sure" He says as he walks through the door frame.

"JAMES!" I yell, "HURRY UP" I add.

"Coming" I hear him say from a distance.

He walks out of the hallway with 20 dollars in his hand, "I am so sorry, I took so long" He says.