2

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

    𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚢𝚎𝚗 sat in the cold interrogation room shivering as she waited to see whatever these officers had wanted from her

    𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚢𝚎𝚗 sat in the cold interrogation room shivering as she waited to see whatever these officers had wanted from her. All she knew was that she was gone get out of here tonight.

"Please state your name." Officer Conner said as soon as he walked in with his Partner. Don't these dudes already have my name? Just ghetto.

"Sevyen." I told them simply.

"What's your real name?" The second officer asked, who's tag I read as Bradshaw. Are you dumb my nigga?

"Sevyen." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Sevyen," He put quotations around my name before continuing on. "Can you tell us what happened tonight?"

"I had just clocked out and went back to where I was and noticed a dot on my friends shirt and pushed her out of the way onto the floor with me and I told everyone else to get down.

"How did you see the dot?"

"We wear all black. It wasn't hard if you pay attention. I mean it was a red dot."

"You sure this wasn't a set up you were involved in? To make yourself seem innocent for the gang whose section you were in? To eventually set them up?" Conner put pictures on the table of what I recognized at Hazel's people's and I'm gonna go ahead and assume the others are the opps.

"I don't even know these people and I've only seen these people when I met them tonight. Don't even know who these guys are." I pointed to the opposition.

"So you're saying you have no connection to these people? Especially Azariyah Freeman?"

"Exactly, I don't know these people personally, only know Hazel because like I said we work together.

"Are you aware of who these people are? And the gang activities they participate in."

"No." I lied, even though I was aware, but I ain't gonna say yes so they can edit clips together and I have my phone recording in my pocket, I guess they forgot to confiscate it.

"Y'all keep asking the same thing in different forms thinking I'll switch my answer but no, I said what I said."

The two sighed once they realized I wasn't falling for it and they turned the camera and recordings off. I know the won't kill me me cause signs gone automatically and obviously point to them, so I don't know what's going on right now.

"Look if we get to say that you witnessed drug trafficking and gun trafficking from these men, you will never be in trouble with the law and we can offer one million. Don't you want your hood safer?!" They whispered yelled still keeping a distance.

This was something the cops pulled around here all the time. They wanted to take down both sides just as bad and they were willing to pay off anybody who give them information or evidence they could use.