12

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"Hey sweetheart, I'm going to work

"Hey sweetheart, I'm going to work." Mom said from my door.

"Okay." I refrained from turning over and she left leaving me alone.

For the last week, Sevyen had been hiding from the world really from Azariyah and to her surprise he had been trying to call for days. The only person she'd been contacting was Moni and even sent Pooter a text to tell him she's okay.

Other than that? She was so damn tired.

"Sevyen, Moni is here!" My momma called shocking her, she I didn't move.

"Hey. . . Uht Uht girl you needa get up." Moni turned the light on making Sevyen scrunch her face and groan putting the covers over her head. "Look I wanted you to hear it from me first. . . Azariyah knows."

"What!? Moni you didn't." Sev popped up near immediately.

"Technically I didn't! it was Pooter, I couldn't just let this slide so I told him and we were fussin about what to do and Azariyah heard us loud and clear. . . He is not happy."

"No wonder he been calling me all week."

"Hm? That can't be the reason for the whole week, he literally just found out like a few hours ago." She explained and Sev furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh. . .where is he?"

". . ."

"Moni!?" Sevyen felt slight panic.

"He's. . . outside, Pooter is trying to calm him down. Even though he's almost as mad." She said turning her lips to the side.

"Why would you bring him here!?" Sevyen jumped out her bed running to the bathroom, grateful that her depressed state didn't leave her near impaired and she couldn't even shower or anything.

"It shows he cares about you at least a little bit."

"So you brought him here? Moni the bruises are still here, if he sees this what do you think is gonna happen, if he's reacting like this just by hearing about it?"

"It doesn't help that he actually found out twenty minutes ago. He finna lose it." Moni put her hands on top of her head.

"What!? Moni no more lies!" Sevyen ran back in her room to clean up and make it look normal in here.

"I'm sure my mom saw them outside so she left the door unlocked for them. They stalled her faking like everything is okay for at least three minutes tops. Twenty minutes later he's still aggressive, but calmer.  That's less than two minutes before they come in here, but that would've started like twenty seconds ago which means I only have thirty seconds to find my xans and swallow so I'm not a fucking wreck."

Sevyen under a lot of pressure was speaking what each of her voices were saying not realizing it. It was more like her having a conversation to herself that only she could hear both sides.