9

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"So how are you today Sevyen?"

"I'm straight." I sighed stuffing my hands in my hoodie pockets.

"Are you sure? You seem to be feeling some anxiety."

"Hm?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I've noticed over our few sessions you wear a hoodie and when questions cause discomfort you stuff your hands in the hoodie pockets. I'm here to help Sevyen, not judge you. So I'll ask again, how are you today?"

"Sad." I told her honestly this time.

"Any particular reason why you're sad?" She asked me writing on her clipboard.

"No, I'm just sad and empty. If you wanna get real honest, I really wanna take a couple drugs. The voices came back too so yeah." I shrugged looking out the window.

"You are sad, but the first step to realize that this is not simple I lost my favorite ring sad, this is depression. Is there anything positive happening today?"

"Going to the dealership to get a car."

"Oh that's huge, you know what kind?"

"A Charger, Nyne used to drive a Charger." I smiled softly. "I loved riding with him, and I used to tell him I was gonna be like him one day and now I can."

"That's good, that's really good. Keep me updated on that. Before we talk about the voices, any chance of talking about your brother more in depth."

"No, I'd like not too."

"That's perfectly okay, so these voices, how many?"

"Seven."

"Ok-" She was cut off by our timer ringing for this session. "Definitely keep me updated on the car, we'll need more sessions. When you have a chance, today I want you to get two notebooks, one will be for you to describe the life you desire and positive things to tell yourself. The other each day I want you to write about what makes you feel sad and anything else okay?"

"Yes ma'am, thanks Miss Trina." I stood up and she walked me out.

"Of course Sevyen, it really is good to see you back in my office."

"Got my mom to thank, she makes the better decisions."

"And you can make good ones too, have a good day Sevyen."

"Thanks you too." I sat down waiting for my mom.

Pooh❤️

-I got caught up at work love, I'll be there as soon as possible.
Read 12:45

Okay, going to McDonald's-
Read 12:46

-okay let me know when you make it