33

"Omniscient"

"Omniscient"

The past few days have been nothing, but training for Sevyen and the others. It was a repeated cycle, her ancestors worked them to the bone. They wanted everyone to be fully and completely prepared; they wanted no surprises.

As much as the others groaned and complained, especially Pooter, they knew this was the final loose end to all of the things they have been through. If and when they would defeat the evil, they would be rewarded and then they were free.

Once Sevyen realized the depth behind the meaning: Everything happens for a reason. She went on the find out why everyone was involved. As she already knew Azariyah's story, he, Judas, and Hazel owed their involvement as a way to finally repay their bloodline and then finally move on live their lives freely of their family curse, in short. Judas would be able to have kids, Hazel will flourish in her career, and Aza? Well, he could have whatever he wanted, Legba decided to give him a wish, no cost to him. Even with his degree of power, he found him to be quite unreadable at times.

Later she moved on to find out that Rico had made a deal with the Lwas, in exchange for curing his mother of cancer when doctors withheld treatment because they didn't believe her condition was serious. They agreed to cure her once and then he'd forever be in debt to him until they felt as though they were repaid.

Pooter made an agreement for revenge on find out who killed his cousin. Those people and the way the situation happened left no evidence and no trace of anything, just the unrecognizable body of his fifteen year old cousin.

From what the police told them they assumed it to be between five and six people who beat, stabbed, and raped her. They thought they could get at least one print, hair, or some kind of evidence. The problem was, they doused her body in bleach to erase any evidence that they could've found on her body. This, of course infuriated Pooter and his family, he couldn't take it so he made the deal and didn't care if he was in debt for it, she deserved to not die in vain.

He wanted Justice, and that's what he got.

Moni on the other hand was playing with spirits that's how she got involved, her being her, and dealing with the exes she dealt with voodoo and spells. Long story, short Moni was crazy and those she involved with was even crazier. She was really lucky that the lwas didn't take her, but they felt she had more to do and live for, so they paired her with the gang to keep her on track and so she could pay them back for what they've done for her.

Ginger and Derrick were just merely pawns, they didn't have to get it involved, but they were protected if they did and if good was done by the two this would always stand for them.

Everyone else? Well they didn't know where they fit at, If at all.

Sevyen had grown stronger and she had become acquainted with her magic, she learned that she is magic and that there was nothing to be afraid of. The quicker she learned and understood the better the chances.