8

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 were some of the busiest days for Judas and Azariyah as far as their 'business' goes

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 were some of the busiest days for Judas and Azariyah as far as their 'business' goes. Though Judas was older, Azariyah was in charge. Judas didn't want much to do with the family business and before Azariyah even had a choice to accept or decline. They pushed it onto him instead, but to him he believe they thought he was a better fit. Truth be told he was, but unfortunately that wasn't realized at first.

"We got fifty Kilos of Cocaine and sixteen pounds of weed coming in." Jerome told me while looking at his IPad.

"Ight make sure Pooter and Moni there to pick that up." I told him while thumbing through the hundreds so I can pay everyone tonight.

"They've just arrived."

"Ight stay onnat." He nodded leaving back out.

Judas was out helping with sales so it really was just me right now until Hazel bring Sevyen in here. I won't let her know, but ion mind the lil bit. I was tryna avoid her forreal, but Nyne ain't having it and he won't say why.

"Damn right I ain't gone say shit." He said next to me and I looked at him.

"Whatever nigga, why ain't tell us about her sooner?"

"Cause y'all niggas dumb ass hell, she ain't need to be around that."

"Shut up." I chuckled separating the stacks.

"Nah forreal cause she wasn't ready for y'all, now she's matured and she's less close minded. That was real sweet though."

"What?" I scrunched my face up at him.

"Don't play dumb, you taking her to that drive in movie to watch Friday, did you know that's her favorite classic besides Menance II Society."

"Oh man that's nothin, but you know how I feel bout hard drugs and shit that ain't weed. I'd hate for her to be alone fighting that addiction."

"Don't be making my sister sound like a crackhead."

"See I ain't say that, but you can't deny that she went too far. Her whole entire being shifted, shorty almost died."

"Yeah I know, I just hope she realize her potential before it's too late."

"I got her."

"Just don't do too much nigga, sheon need another heartbreak." He replied and just as I was finna respond my door opened and Sevyen peeked her head in.

"Hey. . . Hazel said you wanted me?"

"Yeah you can come in." I told her and she came in, in a hoodie and sweats as well her slides. I noticed she ain't have no make up on or nun but she still looking damn near the same.

I know this look ain't none to be like wow over, but every time I see her she look at least a little bit dressed up.

"My twin for-real I know, I miss her so much." Nyne got up as she sat down. I watch him walking over to her and kiss her temple before disappearing.