5

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

          𝚃𝚑𝚎 club finally opened back up and was more packed than usual and of course, I was one of the first to come back, security had been upped and rival gang are no longer allowed in Triple 6

𝚃𝚑𝚎 club finally opened back up and was more packed than usual and of course, I was one of the first to come back, security had been upped and rival gang are no longer allowed in Triple 6. Since Hazel basically had to quit, they've been giving me the work for now.

I ran the tables serving while checking on the strippers on the floor, one of my responsibilities that I did anyway. Now it was 1:34 am, I'm off the clock but I'm helping with small stuff, but now I'm in here playing pool with these men cause I ain't feel like going home.

By men I mean Hazel's brothers and Pooter. Everyone was too busy enjoying the strippers and club being open that the pool room was empty so I was practicing my shots until Azariyah caught the ball right before it went in the pocket which gave them my attention.

I already played Judas and Pooter and won, but Azariyah didn't wanna play so I was chillin smoking while looking at the table decided the next and best move.

"Let's play a game." Azariyah spoke suddenly before I shot the ball.

"You done being scared?" I teased him.

"I ain't neva scared ma," He racked the balls up.

"So you just decided to play? What's the catch?" I raised my eyebrows watching as he took the rack off and grabbed a pool stick.

"I win, I get to kiss you. You win, you get whatever you want from me." He stood he front off me.

"A kiss?! See I knew you liked me." I said and he smiled. "Who's breaking?"

"Don't get ahead of yoself lil Nyne," He said catching me off guard as he broke the balls up.

"What? You thought we wasn't gone figure it out?" He saw my surprised face while looking for his next move and shot a solid 5 into the hole.

"I just don't like talking about it." I replied watching him put the three ball in and miss the next shot. I scanned the table.

"And that's fine, but that was Bro. The gang would've been here for you. We knew he had a sister, but he never told us who you were. Long story short we've been looking for you."

"I don't want anything to do with the shit that got him killed." I hit my fifteen in the pocket and came around the get the eleven in before missing the shot for the thirteen.

"That shootout Sev, wasn't meant for Hazel, they aiming for you cause you related to Nyne and the gang, but you knew that ain't it?" He asked damn near wiping the table clean only leaving one ball of his on the table.

"And did, but I don't care." I wiped my balls off the table, but the 8 ball was blocked so I had to make a soft shot of basically nothing and he slid past me, holding my waist, but stopped to whisper in my ear.