17

I'm not touching the fc's who finna go back and re update these chapters? Not I 😫

𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"So you've never done a face mask?" I asked in disbelief

"Never," Aza smiled looking at me.

"Did any of your exes actually like you?" I joked.

"I'm here wit you aren't I?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Touché," I nodded and clapped when my milkshake was brought to the table.

"Your food will be out shortly." The woman said and walked away.

"We're doing face masks tonight, your skins too pretty to not be taking care of it." I complained and he just looked at me while I popped the straw in my shake.

"What?" I asked titling my head.

"Nothin'." He put a hand under his chin rubbin it. "You been goin to therapy?"

"She's on vacation, she sometimes sends things for me to do, but I haven't missed a session."

"Good, I'm proud of you Sevyen." He said and I started gushing at his words playing with my fingers.

"Thanks boo." I replied and contemplating if I wanted to open up to him about being sober for three days so far, meaning I only smoked with him after that I haven't done pills beside my actual required medicine.

I had to be honest with myself, I am not confident in how long I could stay sober.

"What's on yo mind mama?" He asked and I noticed how gentle he had become with me whenever we actually had talks or are together.

"Nothing important, but how are you? How do you feel about being an uncle?" I asked focusing on him and he seemed surprised but hid it well.

"It's crazy. Hazel just turned nineteen. I'd be happy if she knew who the father was and she planned it. This shit right here man," Aza sighed shaking his head.

"Hazel told me she was 21." I squinted.

"Yeah cause she was workin at the club, we told her to lie to anyone who asked." He explained

"It makes so much more sense now." I nodded thinking about many times it's seemed like she was younger than she was.

"Yea, but I mean as long as we find who the father is and he step up, then Hazel also stepping up and not tryna throw a baby at us then I'm coo. Judas mad tho cause he's married and they've been trying for years so this kinda making him indifferent."

"It's mostly likely the principal of it and how often y'all tell her to slow down and stop messing around so much, then she actually does end up preggers, he's probably thinking life isn't fair right now." I spoke my thoughts.