21

"Omniscient"

"Omniscient"

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone!?" Lydia screamed at the nurses and doctors. "Who the fuck took her out?!"

Lydia returned right when visiting hours began along with Pooter, Moni, Rico, and Jaiden.

"We came back in and she was gone. We looked at the security but it had been paused." One of the doctors led them to see the footage. "From the hours of 4am-6am there's nothing, absolutely nothing. The nurses have been looking ever since Caitlyn came in and the room was empty.

"Oh my god," Lydia placed a hand on her head.

"I hate to say it Lyd, but the way it's looking. It seems like Sevyen left on purpose. There was no sign of a struggle." One of her coworkers told her before going back to work.

"Why would she do this?" Lydia's face twitched while she fought tears.

"If there's anything I learned about Sevyen is she hate lookin weak, she probably thought we would look at her different and couldn't deal." Moni tried to comfort her while they walked out the hospital.

"Find her. My baby is not alone and she needs to know that."

The group watched her storming off to her car and quickly driving away.

"So where do we go from here?" Rico asked.

"We gone try to track her down, ain't no way she got far that fast. We might can catch her." Moni said they all headed to the trap-house. Once they got inside they went to the tech room to start a search with no leads.

"Do we tell Azariyah?" Jaiden asked.

"I think we should keep it from him as long as possible." Moni said.

"Keep what from me?" They heard his voice at the door and they all turned around looking at each other nervously.

"Oh you know. . . It's a surprise. . ." Moni trailed off.

"So y'all came to the trap to discuss this surprise?" He quickly knew they were lying before they even started talking.

"Yeahhh?" Rico said looking around.

"One you niggas or nigglette better start talkin, what the fuck happened that y'all need the trap fa?"

The group looked at him quiet nudging each other to see who was gone be the one to say it and they ending up making Pooter do it.

"Damn why the fuck I gotta tell him Sevyen is missing." Pooter mugged the group for pushing him until he realized he blurted it out.

"That's why. . ." Moni muttered seeing Azariyah visibly get angry by the second and then he just started laughing.

"Y'all joccin nigga, the fuck you mean she's missing?" He was angrier by the second.

"She's gone Riyah, she left. We went to visit her, she was gone and there were no signs of her. She deleted the tapes of her leaving more than likely so we came here to try our luck and for Lydia."  Moni explained and right before their eyes they watched him turn in a true form of anger.

"She ain't get far, ain't no way she got far." He said taking out his phone to check her location only to see it had been turned off and when he started messaging her he saw that it seemed like he had been blocked and calling her confirmed that.

"Aye see if y'all can call her." Riyah said logging into their system while they did so and one by one, they each found out she had blocked them and her location was off.

"I just know this whore ain't block me," Pooter gasped in shock at the realization.

"She blocked all of us, it seem like she don't want us to find her, if we're being honest bruh." Judas spoke honestly but Azariyah wasn't tryna hear it.

"Aye get gizmo in here," Azariyah instructed with base in his voice to anybody in the room and Kel damn near scrammed To go find him while knocking each other over and items.

It wasn't that they were scared of him and none of them like feeling like a punk. They knew the power that Azariyah held alone was powerful enough to wipe them clean out and with him being as mad as he is. There wasn't any telling what might set him off.

It didn't help that with gang power, he had voodoo in him and on his side. Their biggest fear was having Baron or Papa pay them surprise visits that held no good.

Gizmo sat in his office minding his business when his door Damn near burst opening.

"Azariyah needs you!" The group yelled. Gizmo only nodded and grabbed what he may need stepping over the collapsed tired bodies to make his way to where Azariyah is.

"Yes sir?"

"I need yo help tracking down my girl. She left over the night and there's no sign of her but I just know you can help."

"Ms. Lennox?" He asked and Azariyah nodded looking at him funny for knowing her last name.

"Well I'm sure she's okay sir." Gizmo fidgeted with his tie.

"She asked for your help didn't she?"

"Well she- ah." Gizmo screamed in pain at a shock that came to his throat and everyone ran to the room to make sure Azariyah wasn't killing him.

"Ah shit don't tell me she cursed you." Azariyah asked pissed that this wasn't getting any easier.

"Try to tell me again," Riyah quizzed looking at him.

"Sevyen doe-" Once again Gizmo's throat was shocked and he fell to the floor this time in pain.

"S-she doesn't wanna be found. I can't help you." Gizmo said through his coughs.

"Damn it." Azariyah yelled grabbing his keys and walking out the door and getting his car. "This is not what the fuck I meant Sevyen, I swear this ain't what I meant." He pulled out his blunt and sparked it up before driving and going to the cemetery.

Once he arrived, Azariyah went out walking to where Nyne's grave was which happened to be next to his brother's. Sevyen didn't know it but the night she lost her brother so did he. That's why he fought so hard to attempt to protect her against herself, but it wasn't long before he realized he wasn't focusing on himself.

"You know when I said I just want her and I to take a small break from eachother, this isn't what I meant. I ain't want her to run away like this." He sighed blowing smoke out.

"Sometimes people gotta do what they have to feel better." He heard Pooter behind him who had followed to make sure his best friend turned brother was okay.

"I killed them niggas and that helped me to fell better. Sev left without a trace maybe that'll make her feel better and when she does she gone come back bro. I didn't tell her, but I knew about her drug abuse I saw in her room one time. Just a big ass baggie full of shit."

"Yea that was definitely her MO." Azariyah passed the blunt to him and he took it happily.

"She gone come back to us bruh, fasho. That's my bestie and yo lil watchamacallit."

"Shut the fuck up nigga." He said and they laughed together just as Nyne appeared.

"Wassgud y'all?" Nyne asked sittin on top of his grave.

"Where the fuck my bestie at?"

"Can't tell y'all that she cursed me too."

"Nigga how she curse you? You dead."

"Dead as hell." Pooter shook his head.

"Fuck up, but she told Legba she ain't want y'all to find out from anyone at all and he showed her how and that's how she made her great escape."

"At least tell us if she alright."

"She will be, just focus on other shit and she'll be back eventually."