18

I squint my eyes as I look up from my sunglasses as the waiter stops in front of me. ''Your drinks, madame.'' He says while placing the drinks on the little table next to me. ''Enjoy.'' He says. ''Thank you!'' I say nicely while I watch him walk away. I layed back in my beach chair as I watched the waves of the beach. We were in Ibiza for the holidays. It was the end of february so the new race season is about to start. We thought a little get away together was nice before all the hectic.

I look at my left where Lando was laying on a beach chair, he let out some soft snores. I sat up straight and moved forward to grab my drinks as Lando's phone buzzed, his screen lighting up. I grabbed the drink and eyed the message on the screen of his phone.

Holly
Yes, everythings going great! How are you? Can't wait to meet up again x

The screen went black as I squinted my eyes from the phone to Lando. Hmm.. Okay? I sat back and sipped slightly from my drink. I was deep in my thoughts as the sound of a empty drink was audible, I let the straw go from my lips. Oh.. I put the empty glass on the table as I look back at Lando again. I grabbed the glass of water from the table as I stand up. I walked to Lando and I poured the glass of water over his body.

''What the f-!?'' He sat up straight as he looks at me with panic in his eyes. '"Why would you do that?'' He says semi-angry. ''You are getting a sunburn darling, if you keep sleeping in the sun..'' I say while grinning as I sit back on my beach chair.

''Oh.'' He says while looking at his slightly sunburnt chest. ''Could you maybe rub me in with sunscreen?'' He asks me with a smile on his lips. ''Sure.'' I sat up straight as I grabbed the sunscreen. I put a bit on my hands and sat down on Lando his back.

I smeared the sunscreen across his bare back as I rubbed in firm. ''Hmm..'' Lando let out as I massaged his back. ''Can I ask you something?'' I asked him as I rubbed in around his shoulders.

''Hmhm.'' He let out again. ''We are dating, right?'' I asked him uncertain. Lando's back became tensed as I bounced on my feet and sat back on my beach chair.

''Why do you ask that, Lau?'' His eyes looked straight into mine as he looked for an answer in my eyes. The message from his phone flashed across in my mind. ''Hmm, just making it sure.'' I say with a small smile on my lips.

''We are almost dating for six months, you know that babes.'' Lando stands up as he sits down next to me. He puts his arms around me as he pulls me into a hug. ''I love you, Lau.'' He cooes as he kisses my forhead.

landonorris Enjoying the holidays to the fullest :) #Ibiza

Liked by 890,232 people

danielricciardo kid don't be late for the season..
landonorris I won't, they need somebody to bully you ;)
danielricciardo Be ready for your ass to be whooped kid!
maxverstappen Those cocktails are 🔥
carlossainz Disfruta de tus vacaiones muppet
landonorris Yeah Carlos, I love you too😘
maxfewtrell Pff.. Lazy boy
landonorris 🤌🏼
laurirowan 🤍
hollymae_x have fun babes x
landonorrisfan1 The season is almost starting!!!
landonorrisfan2 😍😍

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

drama incoming.... you ready? ;)

for the people who have summer holidays... have fun!

and for the people who are still busy with school, you can do it!