12

I push open the frontdoor and I walk back into the apartment. I throw my keys into the keyholder and I put my jacket on the coat rack. I walk into the kitchen and see all the girls at the table. The table was full of food and wine glasses.

''So you guys are starting early this saturday afternoon.'' I shake my head and laugh at them. ''You want a glass?'' Kiki says while holding the wine bottle in the air.

I look at the clock. ''Yeah sure.'' I say with a smile, I walk to the table and I sit down. I take the glass from Kiki's hand and I take a sip.

''Where's the snack?'' Yasmyn says with a grin on her lips. The girls are looking at me. ''Snack?'' I say suprised.

''Yeah, Lando.'' She answers laughing. I start laughing with her. ''He is shopping for our dinner tonight, he kind of forget his nice clothes.'' I shake my head and I think back at the moment in the car when he was swearing in his self because he forget the clothes.

''I'm going to get ready.'' I say while grabbing my wine glass. ''I see you guys tonight?'' I say while taking a sip of my wine. ''You guys are going?'' Jade says with twinkle in her eyes.

''Yes girl.'' I say with a smile, I send the girls a wave and I walk back to my room.

I walk into my closet and grab a nice dress, I also grab a towel and I walk into my bathroom. Time to shower.

After a hour I'm done and I walk to my makeup desk. I start to do my makeup when a knock was heard on the door. ''Yeah, come in.'' I say.

The door opens and Lando is revealed in a white button up shirt, a two buttons are loose. Under that he wears a black jeans with black shoes. ''Fancy boy.'' I say with a grin.

''Says the beautiful girl herself.'' He answers back with a cheeky smile. I laugh at his face and I apply the last bit of my lipstick.

''Did the girls make you uncomfortable?'' I look at him through my mirror and I put my makeup a way.

''Yeah, a bit.'' He says while putting a hand through his curly brown hair. I grab my heels and I put them on. Lando eyes follow my moves through the room when I grab everything to put in my bag.

''Ready to go?'' He says while laughing. I look at him and nod.

''Madame?'' He puts his hand out and I grab his hand. We walk along the group of girls who all cheer. ''Have fun!'' They yell. I thank them and I shut the front door behind me.

After a half a hour we arrive at a nice Italian restaurant. We walk up at the desk where a girl was sitting. ''We have a reservation.'' Lando says polite.

''Name?"

''Norris. Lando Norris.'' He says smiling. A waiter comes into view and smiles at us. ''You can walk with me.'' He says while walking us to a nice table with a view out of the water. ''Thank you.'' I say to him.

''What do you guys want to drink?'' He says while the guy still looks at me.

''We want a big bottle of water and a bottle of the best red wine you have, please.'' Lando speaks up, the waiter nods and writes it down. ''Cheers.'' He says while looking challenging at the guy.

The waiter walks away and Lando's blue eyes find my eyes. ''You look beautiful tonight.'' He smile sweetly. ''Can I make a picture?''

''Yeah sure.'' I say smiling.

laurirowan fancy dinner with a special someone ;)

Liked by 2983 people

itzzjade have funn girly 💓
yasmynmiller have fun lauu
kikihudson see ya tonight 😁
carlossainz Ah, I know where you are
maxverstappen Have fun! ;)
💬laurirowan Thank you! ☺️
lexrowan hold on, who is this special someone?
💬laurirowan Think....🤫
landonorris 😍

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

hi! 

i'm back from my vacation and college is starting soon again... :(

but i started a new story, its called ''lions in the wild,'' 

it's also a lando story, would you guys please give it a read? 

thank you!

:)