02

landonorris

Hey! 😄

laurirowan
                                                                                                                                                             hi 🤓

landonorris
Did you enjoy the race last weekend?

laurirowan
                                                                                                                                              yes! it was a great experience
sad that you didnt make the finish line..

landonorris
Great to hear!
Yeah, I'm still sad about it..

laurirowan
i get that but its a great way to come back better next race!

landonorris
There you have a point, I will keep that in mind.
Did your boyfriend also enjoy the race?

laurirowan
you mean my brother?
yeah he enjoyed the race but he is a big f1 fan
so is my little brother

landonorris
Oops 😳
Glad to hear!
I mean about the race

laurirowan
😂😂😂

I looked up when Lex stood in front of me. ''What are you doing?'' He said whilst looking at my screen. ''Nothing.'' I lied. ''Hmm.'' He said and he looked at me with piercing eyes.

''Can you just move or something, just go outside or something?'' I said irritated. ''Go look for some girls outside.'' I said and I waved to the front door. Lex always had girls all over him.'

''No.'' He said and he grinned. ''You texting a boy, huh?''

''Nope.'' I rolled my eyes. ''It is time to go back to the US, you are really bored here, I see.'' I replied.

''No, this weekend there is a party in London and we are going together.'' Lex said whilst looking at Sam playing on the PS4. ''No Sam! Just kill the dude.'' He yelled. His eyes found mine again.

''Party? Okay.'' I said back.

''I see you thinking, but yeah mom and dad already know, we can sleep the night at aunt Kate's place, you know that big appartement in the city.'' He said with glitter in his eyes.

Our family is full of movie directors, our dad is famous in the US because of his famous movies and our aunt Kate, his sister is now in the US shooting a new movie. Our mom is a famous writer. Lex also had a big role in a teenage movie that is just out and he has a lot of fangirls around the world. Sam also had some big movie role's since he was just four. And I'm just a bored school girl.

''Sure but promise that you will stay on that party and not walk away with a girl or something.''

''Deal.''