21

Make sure to read my other Lando story, it's called; "lions in the wild'' :)

-

Days flew by and race weekend came into view. Lando did contact me in the first days but all his arguments were in his favour. I mean, he was the one that did something wrong, not me. The first race of the season started off in Bahrein. Today was thursday, medi-

''Lau, you okay?'' Max spoke up. My eyes shot up to Max his blue ones. He pops a fry in his mouth as he keeps looking at me. ''Yeah.'' I say soft, I put my nugget into the sauce and take a bite.

Max took me to the mc donalds for some fresh air, he said I needed some of that. Yeah, he was right. I locked myself in Lex his appartment for days.. Max basically dragged me out this afternoon. And here we are, eating at the mc donalds.

I'm also pretty sure that Max needs to keep an eye on me for Lando because he is away and I'm not on talking terms with him.

''Then smile, we are at your favourite junk food place.'' He says happy. ''I mean, my trainer will slap me if he knows....'' He drags out. I put a big smile on my lips. I grab my milkshake and take a big sip.

''I just— I still don't get it, Max.''

''I know.'' — ''I also don't get it, but Lando is Lando.''

''That's not good excuse, Max.. You know that.'' I let out with a soft voice.

''It is because he is stupid. He's like a goldfish but dumber.'' Max says with a grin.

''Max!'' I say with a laugh. ''You can't say that about your bestfriend.'' I say while I put a fry in my mouth. ''And he's still my boyfriend, you know... So shut up Max.'' I squint my eyes and send him a grin.

''Laurí, then you still have a dumb boyfriend.'' Max replies casually while taking a big bite of his burger. I nod and look outside of the window, Max his mini cooper in clear sight.

''Do you think he will finish top five this weekend?'' I ask unsure. Max his eyes light up and he smiles at me. ''I mean, the car is great this year. They have so much potential.'' Max replies. I send a smile back and thought back about the moment when Lando revealed all the new statics of the new car.

''Just call him Laurí.'' Max says soft but strict. I roll with my eyes and take another fry. ''Give me some extra time.'' I say with a sigh.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

laurirowan ''Know yourself, know your worth

laurirowan ''Know yourself, know your worth.'' - Drake

Liked by 10293 people

itzzjade beautiful girlfriend
kikihudson body girl 🔥🔥
maxfewtrell 😍😘
lexrowan Why didn't you take me on vacation sis?
hollymae_x 😍😍
maxfewtrell Get out
landonorris Uhm..
maxfewtrell You also can show yourself out
maxverstappen WHERE IS YOUR BIKINI FROM
danielricciardo Yeah Lauri, I also wanna know 😁
georgerussell Me too!
carlossainz Pretty bestfriend 🤩
landonorris 🙄

✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐✎✏✐

Hi!

Happy friday! This one was written in one take so I hope it's good!

What do you think of the whole situation with Laurí and Lando?

What do you think about Max and Laurí?

:)