26

*warning: 18+ content*

Lando woke me up with a lot of noise. "What are you doing?" Lando looked at me like a deer in headlights. My eyes went straight to the hotel trolley next to his body.

"Breakfast?" He looked at me with innocent eyes. I threw my legs off the bed and stood up. I looked down at the grey Quadrant merch sweater I was wearing as pyjama. I mean.. I stole it from Lando.

"Come here and taste this." Lando held a piece of Sfogliatella in the air. He bit another piece of to stuff it in his mouth.

"Norris! Stop that! You are on a strict diet" I moved forward to grab the Sfogliatella from his hand to stuff it in my own mouth. I let out a happy sound.

"Is it nice, babes?" Lando his eyes focussed on mine.

"It's delicious!" I grabbed the fresh coffee of the trolley as we sat down at the table. ''I'm taking a shower.. Coming with me?'' Lando said after we ate breakfast together. Lando already started to undress his shirt and his jogging pants.

I threw his sweater off my body that hug me like a oversized dress and I looked straight into Lando his eyes, as he was staring at my body. ''You coming or what?'' I walked in front of him, straight to the bathroom.

I felt a hard smack on my butt after that two hands on my hips and a body pressing against me. ''The shower can wait..'' Lando his voice soft as he started kissing my neck slowly. ''You need to be at the circuit in half a ho-''

''Ssh... They can wait.'' He turned me around roughly and pressed me against the sink. His lips found mine, they were pressed together with hunger. Lando his hands found the clasp of my bra and let it slide off my body. ''Hmmh.'' He let out a statisfied sound.

I let my hands slide from his cheek to his body. A loud timer went off, that signaled that his ride to the circuit was arriving in fifteen minutes. ''Oh come on..'' He let out frustrated. He turned me around roughly and I let out a shocked noice. He slide down my panties and his boxers.

His fingers felt the inside from my body. ''You want me, huh?'' His voice said next to my ear, what sended shivers down my spine. ''Y..Yes.'' I let out. He put his right hand around my neck, he pressed himself inside me and pressed my body more against him with his right hand.

I held the sink tightly as support as Lando thrusted faster inside me. ''Lan...''

''So beautiful.'' He said hoarse as his eyes watched me through the mirror.

I held in my breath as I closed my eyes, feeling how close I was. Lando his left hand grabbed my hip with all his strength. ''Say my name louder, babe.''

''Lando!'' My scream melted together with his satisfied sounds what left his lips as we came together.

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷

I arrived later then Lando on track. He had to leave in a hurry so I still had some time for a nice outfit and makeup. Today was Saturday which normally means qualifying but today was the second Sprint race of the season. McLaren did good in the qualifying, P4 for Lando and P5 for Daniel.

I grabbed my paddock pass from my neck to open the gate, as I walk through. The weather in Italy was sunny, so I wore just a simple white jumpsuit with nike airforces. My hair weavy with my own curls and with some light makeup on. I walked into the McLaren garage and saw Lando standing. His racing suit hanging loose around his hips as he was drinking from his water bottle.

''Hey!'' I say excited.

Lando turns around with a smile. ''Hey babes.'' He says while hugging me. ''Hey, Laurí.'' Jon smiled at me as I greeted him back. I already talked a bit with Charlotte who was now getting some coffee for herself. I mean, if you need to handle Lando Norris the whole day, you need like eight cups of coffee, maybe more..