17

After the Texas GP, I needed to be back at school so I didn't join Lando again for his next races, we only saw eachother on Facetime, but the last race is this weekend in Abu Dhabi and I'm joining him there.

''You landed already? x''

My eyes went from the text on my phone to the airport I was walking in, this airport was really big and neat. ''Yes. Now walking up to you :)'' I text back fast as I pull my suitcase behind me.

I look around to see if I saw the boy I was missing for weeks, but no curled headed boy in sight. I bite my bottom lip and just keep on walking.

''Miss Rowan!'' I hear a deep voice call me, I feel two hands on my hips and a body what is hugging me from behind. I try to turn around to face the voice when I hear..

''I missed you so much.'' Lando cooed soft in my ear while he gives me a kiss on my temple. I drop my suitcase, turn around as I jump into his arms. ''I missed you tooo.'' I say excited while hugging him tight. I move away from his neck and give him a long kiss on his lips.

''I'm happy you here for the last race of the season.'' He says as he puts me down on the ground again. ''Yeah, me too. You ready for your winterbreak?'' I say smiling as he grabs my suitcase and we walk out of the airport together.

''Yes, because I can see you and... I can stream a lot more than now.'' He says with a cheeky smile as he looks around as we arrive outside. ''Ah, there he is.'' Lando speaks up and points to a old mini bus with lots of advertisement of the circuit on it.

''Okay, promise that you won't laugh beca-'' Lando speaks up as he opens the door from the mini bus.

''Hey Lau.'' Carlos speaks up as he lifts the sunglasses of his nose and smiles warmly. I began to laugh and look around the mini bus. ''Hey Carlos.'' I say amused as I get into the mini bus with my backpack as Lando throws my suitcase in the back.

''We couldn't find any other car at that moment..'' Lando says as he gets into the mini bus and closes the door. ''So we basically grabbed this one. I don't know if it was allowed but we'll see.'' Carlos smiles sweet as he puts his sunglasses on his nose again and starts the bus. These boys...

The engine stutters but came to life as Carlos looks around to drive away from the parking lot. We drive away from the airport. Carlos put on some music from a local radio station as he hums along with the music.

''Wait.. Can we stop at Mc Donalds.'' Lando says excited as he pushes himself through the seats to look at Carlos his face through the mirror. ''Lando, no. Jon would be really mad.'' Carlos said while smiling as he shakes his head. I look at Lando as his innocent face came into show.

'"Carlos, come on. One time won't hurt?'' He says as he pouts his lips. Carlos looks from Lando to me and turns on his flashing light to exit the highway. ''Okay then. I won't say anything.'' Carlos smiles big as he slowly stops for a red light.

I shake my head as I roll my eyes. ''Oh Lando..'' I smile at him as he looks at me. ''I just say to Jon that Lauri was hungry after her flight.'' His eyes are glued on mine as he smirks.

''Mate!'' I yell as I push him against his shoulder. ''Blame me, yes.'' I shake my head as I laugh. ''I will play your game along, only for some chicken nuggets.'''

''Aw Lau, come on. You're not going to say you don't feel like eating some nice, tasty chicken nuggets from Mc Donalds...'' He says teasing me.

''Norris, you're a bad influence.'' Carlos speaks up. ''Hmh, yeah Carlos is right.'' I say as I look at the big smirk on Lando his lips.

''I don't care.'' He says as his lips connect to my lips. I kiss him back until Carlos starts to cough. ''Guys, please. No!'' He says while shaking his head as he makes loud puking sounds. Lando gently slaps the back of Carlos his head. ''I can turn the car around, little boy.'' Carlos teases Lando as he smirks.