08

laurirowan thank you england for being my second home for months, now time to go back HOME! ✈️

Liked by 1247 people

itzzjade i mean FINALLY!!!!
sophiesmith yesss i can't wait to see uuu 💓
yasmynmiller Yup, finally we can do movie dates again!!! 😛😛😛
alexsmith YES LAU i neeeed you here
lewishamilton hey you are at heathrow, i'm too!
💬laurirowan ohh really? i'm boarding in a hour
landonorris :(
💬sophiesmith what the sad face for? 👀
💬laurirowan don't be sad, i will come back..
💬landonorris Okay promise babes ☺️
💬itzzjade hmmh i smell something here 🤓
💬maxverstappen Yup, i can smell it too

I locked my phone with a grin on my face and I looked right at my family that was sitting in the boarding hall with me. Lex my older brother decided to stay here in England, so we are flying back with the four of us.

I stood up and looked at my parents. ''I'm going to get something to drink, do you all want something?" They all nodded no. ''Sam wants to go to Mc Donalds so we are getting something there.'' My mom smiled while looking at Sam. I smiled at Sam en nodded. ''Okay, I will be back fast. ''

I put in my airpods and I clicked on some music. I looked at the information boards - and I sighed. I wanted some coffee and Starbucks was a ten minute walk away. I began to walk but within seconds my phone started to buzz. I looked at my screen.

The Twitch Streamer

I laughed at the name, the last couple of weeks the season came to a end. Lando and me began to talk more often, he texted me if I wanted to watch his stream, so I did and since then we talked more often. I clicked on the green button and his face popped into the screen.

''Wow really nice nose and mouth you got there.'' I laughed at the sight of his face, he moved back and his room in England came into show. ''Oops, sorry.'' He said laughing.

''I'm still sad you are going home, my vacation just began and we didn't even met up!'' He spoke loud and fast with disbelieve. He pouted his lips at the screen and shook his head.

''I'm really sorry Lando... but school is also starting soon.'' I sighed. ''But... I got accepted at my college!'' I said with excitement. Two days ago I heard the great news about getting accepted, I was going to Harvard to study business and management.

''What!? Really? Congratulations babe!'' He gave me a big smile. ''Thank you.'' My cheeks flushed a little bit red after hearing the name he called me. ''So I'm getting my own apartment with some friends in the city..'' I said with a slight hint. I looked and saw Starbucks coming into my view.

''So I can come visit you?'' Lando said with a cheeky grin on his lips, he put his hand through his brown hair. I can't wait to touch his ha-

''You are really scary now.'' His face came closer to the screen and his eyes looked at me directly. I snapped out of my thoughts. ''Yes, sure, I would love to.''

He licked his lips. ''Deal.'' He said while sending me a wink. I joined the queue for some Starbucks while smiling at my phone screen. ''Babes, I have a stream to do, speak later?'' He said with hopeful eyes. My cheeks blushed slightly.

''I'm boarding soon but I will call when I'm home?'' I smiled at his face while he was setting up his setting for his stream. ''Sure! Have a safe flight!'' He gave me a big smile and waved at the screen. I waved back and the connection was shut down.

I orderd a coffee and a muffin, my phone dinged, I looked at my screen.

landonorris is streaming now!

I walked back to my boarding hall while sipping my coffee. I sat back where my parents where sitting and I smiled at them. I took out my airpods and placed them back. ''Did you enjoy your Mc Donalds Sam?'' I said while laughing at a little bit of sauce on his lips.

''Yeah why?'' He said while looking at me with a frown.

''You still have some sauce left.'' I said while pointing at his lips. He shrugged and whiped it away with his sleeve.

I unlocked my phone and texted with some friends.

Jadeee :)
SO you are telling me that you and LANDO NORRIS are speaking lovey dovey with eachother!?

I laughed at the text she sended me.

Me
Yes we are speaking but just speaking....

Jadeee :)
OHH girl hellllll no, even Max says it!

Me
Oops

I leaved the text fast before she texted something back. I clicked on Instagram and saw a photo of Lando coming into my feed.

 I clicked on Instagram and saw a photo of Lando coming into my feed

landonorris Your boy gotta' eat. Oh and I'm a temporary full time Twitch streamer, so follow me if you want to see me eat. Hehe

Liked by 649,938 people

landofan123 I'm already subscribed🤪💓
carlossainz Hmm only if you drink milk with your bread...
💬landonorris The milk consumption is present.. 🥛
charles_leclerc let's do a stream together!
💬landonorris Add me
maxverstappen Hey come join Fifa, twitch boy 😏
💬landonorris Wait I will send you a invite
milkynorris Can you make some bread for me too? 😉
💬landonorris Sure, I will send it with a pigeon to your house
laurirowan Cutie
💬landonorris 😋