33

We arrived at the porch of my beach house. "For a pregnant lady, you walk really fast." Lando said with a slight smile on his lips, while he tries to keep up with me.

"Shut up." I just said as I pushed open the front door.

Inside Daniel was sitting on a bar stool at the kitchen island. He looked at me with a certain look, he opened up his mouth to say something when I was faster.

"You also can shut up." I said eyeing him, I walked to my bedroom door and I slammed the door close.

"Don't mess with pregnant ladies, they say.." I heard Daniel whisper to Lando. "Ehm." Lando only said, I can see him standing behind the door scratching his head and asking himself what do do.

"You want a beer?" I heard Daniel standing up. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly through my mouth and nose. Calm down Lau, calm down...

After a few minutes I opened my bedroom door again and walked into the kitchen. No one.. The front door was open and I saw the boys sitting on the lounge chairs.

I inhaled a deep breath and walked outside. "I thought I was going into labour." I said sitting down accross them. "But I'm not pissed off enough yet, so... Lando, talk." I said direct.

Daniel his eyebrows flew up in the sky and stood up. He excused himself and walked back inside, after a few seconds him and Heidi showed up. "We're leaving to go downtown.. Call if you need me, honey." Heidi said smiling and with that they left.

''I now know why you left, you probably think I was cheating on you, don't you?'' He asks soft.

''Uhu, yes.'' I simply replied.

''Okay, I'm going to explain it to you.. then.'' He said, and he told everything.

After a few minutes of listening, my heart hurt. Why did I never gave him the chance to explain his side? Guess I'm that stubborn. ''Why did Daniel never said the truth to me?'' I asked. He never did cheat on me, he just brought the girl back to her room and he fell asleep in the lobby, Daniel saw him sleeping on one of the couches in the morning but didn't say anything to me..

''I think he wanted to save you, because you were at a such early state of your pregnancy when you found out. So I think he wanted you to be calm or something.. I-i really don't know. You matured so much Lau.. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you in the first months, I'm really sorry.'' Lando said with emotion in his voice while his blue eyes pierced me.

''No, I'm sorry. I never gave you the chance to explain yourself. I let my own story go through my head but that was not true at all.'' I sighed. I fiddled with my fingers.

''Please, let me regain your trust.'' Lando begged. I just nodded, as Lando spoke up again. ''Do you know the gender already?'' He askes softly.

''No, I want to keep that a suprise.'' I said with a little smile on my lips. At the same time the sentence leaved my lips, a little foot kicked my insides.

''Ah, look who decided to be active again.'' I pulled up my dress to reveal my bare belly, Lando had seen me in my underwear many times so I didn't care. Lando blushed a little bit when he saw my actions.

''Look.'' I said softly. Lando stood up and sat down beside me on the lounge couch. I grabbed his hand and let him touch the little foot print that was visible from the outside. Lando his eyes were full of love when he touched the foot. The baby responsed with another kick.

''Does the baby kick a lot?'' He asks smiling while he caresses my belly.

''Pff, yes, very much. I think I have lots of bruising inside my belly, or well.. that's how it feels.'' I said laughing.

''Probably not a future Formula One Driver then...'' Lando said laughing. I shook my head in response.

''More a...'' I began.

''Soccer player.'' We said at the same time. Lando gave me a sweet smile, which I returned.

-

oh.. laurí is about to deliver the baby, what do you guys think the gender will be ;)