11

The next morning I woke up around seven in the morning. I yawned and I looked around my room when I heard soft snores. Oh yeah, right Lando was here..

I put my head back on my pillow and I shut my eyes. I could use some extra sleep. And within minutes I was back in dreamland.

Around nine I woke up from a loud sound of something metal that fell to the floor. I sat up in my bed and I look at the empty spot on my couch. I put my feet onto the ground and I pull on some socks while adjusting my top and sweatpants.

I walk to my door and I open it. A smell of pancakes and burnt air, flew into my nose. Oh my...

I walk straight into the kitchen where I see Lando standing with his back to me. He is shaking the pan with pancakes but the pancake won't come off.

''You should use more butter.'' I say to him.

''Geez!'' He jumps a little in the air, drops the spatula to the floor and he looks behind him. ''I tried to make some pancakes.'' He says as he puts his hand through his messy bed hair. He drops to the ground to pick up the spatula.

''I see.'' I say with a grin.

A sleepy Jade walks into the kitchen and looks at both of us. ''Can you be quiet please, I need some sleep.'' She says as she shuts her eyes.

''Hangover.'' I say in a whisper to Lando as he his face is full of shock.

She opens her eyes again and they became wide open. ''Wait.. What is Lando Norris doing here!?'' She says while looking at me with a big smirk on her lips.

I walk to Jade and I grab her arms, I softly push her to the hall of bedrooms and I shove her softly into her bedroom. ''Goodnight!'' I say while shutting the door right for her face.

I walk back to Lando as he puts the pan into the dishwasher and puts two plates onto the table. ''Do you even like pancakes?'' He says while looking at me.

''Ofcourse Norris, who doesn't love pancakes?'' I say while laughing. He smiles big and he sits in front of me at the table.

''Coffee?'' I say while standing up. He nods and I go make some coffee. I grab some strawberries for on top of the pancakes and I walk back to the table.

''I have a planning for today.'' He says with a mouth full of food. I smile at him while cutting my pancake. ''Are you free the whole day?'' He continues.

''Yes.'' I nod.

''Nice.'' He says while smiling.

''Okay, first we go karting.'' He says as his eyes are looking bright, like a kid in a candyshop. ''Have you done that in your life?'' He continues.

''Ehm... no. But you can teach me everything?'' I say with a sweet smile.

''I will do.'' He says with a wink. My cheeks turn red and I look at my plate. ''After that I will take you out for dinner.'' He says while grabbing his cup of coffee. ''And that's it.'' He says proudly.

''Sounds fun.'' I smile and I look him into his eyes.

''On Saturday night we usually go partying, would you like to join?'' I ask.

''Oh, yes.'' He says soft while eating his last piece of pancake. I know Lando doesn't like parties very much but at the parties we are going to we are always end up to be the last in the building.

A hour later we were dressed and ready to go karting. I grabbed my purse and I shut the frontdoor behind me. We walk to the parking spot of the building and I spot a McLaren 720S.