16

The Saturday practice went fast, Lando placed himself on P4. I was laying on the bed in our hotel room, I just had dinner on my own in the hotel. Lando had dinner with his team on the circuit and for some strategy talks for tomorrow. I scrolled down on my phone and my eyes going through the text screen of me and my brother. My eyes lighted up when I saw a new text coming in.

Lex
Congrats to your boyfriend for his p4

Me
Thank you 😁 but we aren't together..

Lex
Ha ha sure

Me
No for real. 😬

Incoming call from Lex

I clicked on the green button and held my phone against my ear. ''So your telling me he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend yet!?'' He yelled in my ear, I put the phone in the air and bite my bottom lip.

I brought the phone back to my ear. ''Yeah why?''

''I mean come on.. your at the circuit right now! The photos are probably already on the internet!''

''Yeah, so? They don't know who I am?'' I said back. I looked up when the door opened of the hotel room. A bright orange looking boy came in and closed the door behind him. ''Hey.'' He said to me smiling. ''Hey you.'' I said back to him while smiling.

''The people are not stupid Lau.. Wait-'' - ''Is that him!?''

''Yeah why?'' I said back to my phone, Lando looked at me confused and sat down on the bed. ''My brother.'' I said in a soft voice to him.

''Put me on speaker, please.'' Lex said, I tapped on the speaker button with my finger, looked down at my screen and waited for him to talk.

''Hey man congrats on P4!'' Lex said enthusiastic. Lando smiled at me and gave me a small kiss on my nose. ''Thank you man, I'm really happy.'' Lando answered back.

''No problem. How's Lau? Don't you think it's time f-'' I tapped on the red button on my phone screen and my cheeks turned red. ''Oops.'' I said while looking ashamed at Lando.

''He wanted to ask me something?'' Lando asked me suprised. ''Yeah, don't worry about it. He will ask you another time.'' I say to end the topic.

''You want a massage?'' I ask him sweetly. His eyes watched mine in shock. ''You want to do that?'' He asked suprised. ''Uh yes?'' I laughed at his face. ''You look really stupid now.''

''Okay come on.'' Lando says hyper, he clasps his hands around his sweater which he pulls off in one movement, his tshirt coming down with it. His toned chest is revealed, my eyes are glued on his chest as he turns around. I watch his muscular back and I rub my hands together to make them a little bit more warmer.

I put my hands on his shoulders, start to move my hands towards his neck and back to his toned muscular back. After a while I start to crawl over his back with my nails.

''Hmm.. You really good at this.'' Lando says after a few minutes with a raspy voice. ''Thank you. You ready for the race tomorrow?'' I say while moving my nails from his shoulders to his chest and back to his spine.

''Y-yes.'' He stutters while I repeat my actions. ''I feel more relaxed right now.'' He says. I move nearby his ear. ''It's time to shower because tomorrow is your big day.'' I say soft in his ear as I start to move my nails around his chest more. ''No...'' He answers in a soft voice.

I stop moving my nails around his chest and I move around the bed to go to sit next to him. Lando his blue eyes are lazily watching me as he pouts his lips. ''Stop looking at me like that.'' I say as I start laughing.

hi girlfriend | lando norrisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें