Chapter 1. The begining

~ Guys before this starts i wanna say again that neither the art or pictures are mine! This is my first time writing something and hopefully i wont give up! I'm sorry if in the near future i wont be updating often, i will try my best. If this story disturbs someone please contact me and i will be taking it down! I'm really nervous and i dont know if the story is a really good idea but hopefully.. oh and if someone had this idea before please tell me and again will be taking this story down. I hope it also makes sense and it wont make you guys confused! Enjoy :D!

-Update (re-writing) date: 5th of February 2023

(STORY CONTAINS SWEARS AND CURSES!

~third person view~ 

Y/n slowly started to wake up, fluttering her eyes open. A knock on the door caught her attention before she said "come in!". The door slowly opened to reveal a maid. Y/n sighed between her breaths. The maid took a step forward and said "morning, miss Y/n" 

~Y/n's pov~

When i saw the maid i realized, today, unfortunately I'm still alive in this horrible life. I took a deep breath and said "Morning nan" she just smiled at me. I love her because even if it hurts saying it, she loves me more than my own parents, dont get me wrong but my parents have this, well, Ideal of a perfect girl, which i do not see when i look in the mirror.

 Now i seriously didnt want to get out of this bed so i just shooed her away. She looked at me a bit and said, "Your mother is waiting for you, i think her majesty is leaving the kingdom again with the king for a few days so i suggest you change and see what she wants now."

Once i heard that my frown turned upside down, feeling happy for i have planned a while ago to run away for a few days while they're gone so i hope they indeed are leaving.  As i was thinking that to myself i saw the maid getting out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I got up, i got changed and went downstairs to see my mom waiting at the table for me.

(^^^the dress)

The queen, my mother, was sitting at the table, slowly eating her food. At first i tought she hadn't noticed me. Or at least that's what it seemed like. I made my way to my chair not minding her much but just then she put her fork down, waited a bit and raised her voice "Why hello, Y/n, you decided to show up rather late, like always you manage to dissapoint me." The king looked at y/n then at the queen and said "at least now we will get a rid of her for the few days". The queen cleared her throat before speaking "Ah, yes. I was hoping you could take care of the palace because we are leaving to L'manburg. But i thought i better should leave that on your sister since she is quite responsible.., unlike you."